1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ct Unban Rounder

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Rounder, Oct 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rounder

Rounder Newbie

Name:        Rounder

Server:     Jailbreak

Admin:      Brandon

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:627390291

Reason:      Offline AuthId Ban (https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/43749/)

I have read the rules and registered on your forums.

2. Vengeance

Vengeance Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Banned by @Brandon for armoury camping and baiting please wait for his response

3. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Hi @Rounder (previous CT-bans)

Please just leave armory as soon as possible, in the demo I could clearly see you were waiting in armory for someone to teleport, this is not allowed. For the baiting part, you indeed went close to a T, whom you said you known was 'a friendly guy'. It doesn't matter who it is you bait, just don't do it in the future. Also you commanded a warday in medic yesterday when I was in-game, this is also not allowed since it's classified as camping in medic as CT. (Plus in a warday this means it's an unfair fight for the T's, since CT get healed permanently.)

Please read the rules below (especially the two I wrote down), and make sure you are aware of everything I wrote above. Reply below with a confirmation that you have done so, and your CTban will be reduced/removed.
    1. Camping in armoury / vents / medic / secret areas is forbidden
    2. CTs cannot go near Ts (Baiting) with or without weapons, unless some specific games require baiting
    https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html
    https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html

Last edited: Oct 21, 2021
  4. Rounder

Rounder Newbie

I have already read the rules, although i dont understand the meaning behind them, why are u not allowed to get close to a friendly guy when its 4 cts vs 4 ts and not having guns with ammo with u. Also most medic places are small so you can wallbang with a sniper or throw nades at the same time or also rush together and fire or camp outside until the warday expands... on my perspective warday on medic sucks for cts.

5. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Because CT's are allowed to kill T's that are rebelling, this includes one that kills you for baiting. The reason being is because the T has took the bait. If we allow this then any CT who baits and dies could give the same reasoning as you did for baiting, but still ends up ruining the entire round. If you bait as CT you are responsible for the players death and can, and probably will, be punished if you bait.

Hence the rule:
    1. CTs cannot go near Ts (Baiting) with or without weapons, unless some specific games require baiting
    If the warday sucks at medic then don't command it there in the first place. As CT's it's not fair to have an infinite source of regenerative HP. This means a warday inside medic is a not allowed.

Hence the rule:
    1. Camping in armoury / vents / medic / secret areas is forbidden

The rules of our jailbreak server are set and this thread is not the place to discuss them. If you wish to provide feedback or suggestions to our jailbreak rules you can post them here. For now, regarding this un-CTban request, I just need to know if you will obey the rules.

6. Rounder

Rounder Newbie

Yes i will

7. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

CT-ban reduced to 120 minutes spent alive as T.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.