1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Harrasment

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by kwispy, Aug 2, 2021.

1. kwispy

kwispy Junior Member

Name:          and FearleSs

Server:      JailBreak

SteamID:   https://steamcommunity.com/id/qse166 and https://steamcommunity.com/id/kire35

Reason:      harrasment

Proof: people have been harrasing me for days but i wasnt bothered to get all the snapshots last time but i had enough freetime today to capture it. It's not always these two but i generally get harrassed for being bad at ct and getting freekilled by not obeying one command. It's gotten to the point where 5 - 10 people harrass me at a time, its pathetic.

Attached Files:

• upload_2021-8-2_12-41-53.png
      upload_2021-8-2_12-41-53.png
      File size:
      120 KB
      Views:
    • i.PNG
      i.PNG
      File size:
      122.5 KB
      Views:
    • u.PNG
      u.PNG
      File size:
      169.7 KB
      Views:
    • y.PNG
      y.PNG
      File size:
      132.7 KB
      Views:
    • t.PNG
      t.PNG
      File size:
      134.7 KB
      Views:
    • r.PNG
      r.PNG
      File size:
      166.7 KB
      Views:
    • e.PNG
      e.PNG
      File size:
      133.4 KB
      Views:
    • w.PNG
      w.PNG
      File size:
      146.8 KB
      Views:
    • q.PNG
      q.PNG
      File size:
      240.5 KB
      Views:
  2. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Hi Kwispy,

Seems like @wik50 was on the server and handled it, but the square named guy, with steamID STEAM_0:1:236414124 continued after Wik left, he is gagged 2 days for harassing and being homophobic.

@FearleSs , do not harass other players, let this be a warning, you will be punished if you continue with this behavior.

Please add proof to this report if you find Fearless or squared named guy is still harassing you.

Thanks.

3. kwispy

kwispy Junior Member

Thank you brandon :D

4. FearleSs

FearleSs Member

Okay, so here's the story.
    We played simon says on new summer and the game stopped Sato came out and someone else pressed the buttons and this guy kwispy imidietly killed them, where he could just give them warning shots,and as u can see in one of the screenshots i say chillout kwispy (no need for thappy), and then of course he replayed very arrgoant using the word dumbasses. then i started talking back to him, @wik50 warned him about using the R word (he can confirm this whole story) and out of nowhere he started calling me homophobe and was being toxic and talking smack as u can see in the screenshots, wik gave us a warning 3 times i stopped but this guy CONTIUED TO TALK TRASH AND THEN I WOULD SAY SOMETHING AND HE WOULD REPLAY WIK DONT YOU SEE THEY ARE HARRASING ME. Wik gave him a warning and kwispy said something oh yeah when i say this i always get banned or gagged, obviously shows that he has been previously banned or gagged so he is hurt and wants revenge.
    And then on the nextmap he even threatens me saying i will get u banned i will report,(and thats from the lego map).
    I have nothing against gay people, im not homophobic (phobia means being afraid of something).
    And my point is that he started talking shit and then when someone else talks back to him he is the first one to cry. :)))

Attached Files:

5. kwispy

kwispy Junior Member

You cant be serious. This isnt about the fact that i killed someone for a completely valid reason. The F slur means a slur for gay people and you say its a phobia? Its beyond a joke. I was talking about the harassment in this thread not the fact that i killed someone. I called you a homophobe cos you are one not because you are "afraid of gays". It honestly surprises me how stupid people can be. You called me the F slur and i report. Now you get butthurt and say im in the wrong just because i get offended when someone uses the F slur.

Thanks for wasting my time
    -Kwispy
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 2, 2021, Original Post Date: Aug 2, 2021 ---
    You can make another report if you want to report me for a fk.

6. FearleSs

FearleSs Member

hahaha u even say thank you for wasting my time LMAO.
    This shows how childish u are, u started talking shit first and when someone talks to you, you get butthurt its not about the report i will say sorry to the gay community if thats what u want but the point is U START TO TALK SHIT AND THEN WHEN SOMEONE REPLAYS U INSTANTLY REPORT THEM.
    I really dont care if u got harrased in the past, but in this case i think u are the one that starts harrasing and when someone does that to you, u go make a thread about it.

Thanks for being a kid and grow a ball sack
    -FEARLESS.

PS.im not getting bothered to make this a thread its a complete waste of time :)

7. kwispy

kwispy Junior Member

The entire reason im making this thread is because YOU harrassed me. Im not harrassing I was getting pissed off in the heat of the moment, this isnt a chat room, stop talking, stop making new threads when you are achieving nothing.

Thanks again

8. FearleSs

FearleSs Member

This is the last time i reply.
    I asked you nicely, as u can see in the screenshot saying: "Kwispy chillout" and then i put a lenny face,
    u instantly write back: "he was out of the game u dumbasses", which to be honest u are starting the harrasment first.
    Where is the justice for that huh? U start first and when i continiue to argue with you and u calling me homophobe dickhead all of those words u think u are right in this situation? we were both warned.
    Next time dont start talking shit at all if u think u will get harrased

Thanks for wasting my time
    -FearleSs

9. kwispy

kwispy Junior Member

calling someone a dumbass once isnt harrassment i was just annoyed cos they were the same people who were harrasing so i used the term "dumbasses"

10. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

We have rules set on our server for a reason, you can't just be throwing out insults at each other whenever you feel like it, or because you got killed maybe in an unfair way.

You are now both warned for toxicity in-game, be happy it is not anything worse. Please follow our rules https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html
    and refrain from replying to this thread or you might get forum banned.