1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

adding guns to rebel in lr

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by ACE JAEGER, Jul 30, 2021.

?

Do you want your own Weapons of choice while Rebelling in LR

1. Yes , pick my own Weapons

40.9%
  2. No , i'll handle it like a champ

59.1%
  1. ACE JAEGER

ACE JAEGER Member

always had this on my mind, and now i really want it to be added,
    when choosing Rebel option in Last Request you only get M249 & Deagle
    what if you get to choose your own weapons (AWP / AK / M4 / ....) (Deagle / USP / Dual Elite)

we can make it by default: M249 Deagle
    and if the player wants to change he types a command exmple: !weapons and changes the default weapons

i really got tired of trying to clutch 1 v 8 with a shacking M249 + my lovely AIM :banghead: , idk if im the only one needing this or it's bothering everyone!

2. Spirit_Thief

Spirit_Thief Member

Or they can add it in !settings.
    Maybe they can add list on rebel; players presets like awp-elites or m4-deagle etc.
    I also thought about this system.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I personally don't like this. T has the option to rebel and have machinegun and secondary Deagle. If the rebel doesn't like this he/she can always change it by dropping his main gun and picking up one from the dead CTs or armory.

Everyone is doing this since the rebel option came out. Dont think it's worth changing.

Adding the !guns option doesn't suit this part. I mean, are we playing Deathmatch/Surf? Or are you playing as a rebel against minimum 5 CTs on the gamemode Jailbreak.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Spirit_Thief

Spirit_Thief Member

There is not always a way to get another gun, ct's surrounded the area you are in etc. I think it's better with it

5. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I think when you compare "rebel" LR to other LRs, which are all quite balanced, as in you and the CT would have a 50/50 chance to win. Now when you think about rebelling, you get more HP and a gun that can shoot more than 30 bullets, yes it may not be the most powerful gun or the most accurate one, but i feel there is some sort of balance in it, which may be taken away if we change or add more guns. Just my 2 cents.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

I love spraying down some noob CT's close to each other when Im last alive:cool:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Indeed and that's another point, as the T is the "initiator" of the LR, they are mostly already in the upper hand deciding what happens next and getting the 1st shot.

• Like Like x 1