1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Replay purposefully freekilling/trolling/mic spam

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Lino, Jul 29, 2021.

1. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Name:         Replay

Server:      Jailbreak

SteamID:   [Connect] Player: Replay (STEAM_0:0:505795170)

Reason:     
    - Warden did a trivia to select the CT to press the buttons for deathrun, replay had been trying to troll me for the previous round by shooting me whilst I was trying to aim, swearing at me randomly, etc.
    - He pressed the button to kill a T then tried to say I pressed it, when you can clearly see he was the only one with the ability to press the button at the time.
    - What makes it mostly annoying is the fact I asked him multiple times to slay for pressing it and freekilling, if he did I wouldn't have posted this, but instead he stuck to his lie and kept saying I pressed it, which I did not.

- He has been consistently talking to me in the games and I have asked him not to.

- He commanded the next round and marked me as a chicken, saying t's were free to kill me, which is also a command that's not allowed which lead to the deaths of some t's.
    - He mic spams very loudly, and it's getting me and multiple others quite annoyed now, he keeps saying obscure remarks also, but others say worse but it's good to note just incase he starts making worse comments.

Proof:

Multiple players asked him to slay, ct's and t's.

I had killed him the round before these events took place, I was focused on the armoury door, the side he was on was in my peripheral, he ran off the box towards the ct's and my reaction was to headshot him, I can't tell if the headshot was through frustration as him shouting on the microphone did make me feel frustrated at the time, but I also remember it more just being reflex as well.
    However the command was to stack on the boxes, he ran off the boxes towards the ct's, I killed him. I'm apparently the only one with this recording. (it was a 30 second clip from the microsoft games bar, I started recording the demo after as I thought things would start to get a bit shitty).

As said, he is becoming a bit of a nuisance to me and I just want him to stop acting the way he is. With players like him, it just escalates more and more in these scenarios.

2. Replay

Replay Newbie

I must admit I can be immature and fuck around a lot, who doesn't? but from your actions and how you're on the server, you do seem to like provoking people towards bad behaviour, a lot of people on the server act the way I do. I asked for the demo several times to see if it was worth reporting which you then refused provoking me to constantly having to ask you and get your attention. I feel like we both could've handled this situation better. So I will apologise on my part but please in future if someone asks for something due to server related stuff, be the mature one and just give it them rather then provoking that person to annoy them. Also with me disrespecting people and having a laugh is just British humour. Nothing I say is serious and I know I can be annoying but that's just my personality.

3. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Right, regarding the demo, at first I was refusing because you were saying you saying you were on the box when I killed you, then when I realised you seriously thought I killed you and weren't trolling, I said if you make a report thread, I would post the demo, to which you responded saying it wasn't worth the time.

I have fun with some friendly people who are aware of the limits, you however are not aware of them and consistently step over boundaries because you enjoy the reaction you get.

Your attempt to say I provoked you to free kill inside the game is ridiculous.

4. Spike

Spike Member
    Donator

Last edited: Jul 29, 2021
  5. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

So, out of all things, the buttons situation was the worst in my opinion. You've had a clean slate and it really is painful to add a CT ban to it marking it your first punishment on hell servers. At the same time you have admitted being immature and apologised, making it even more difficult.

Clearly, the command to kill Lino and the trolling with the buttons isn't allowed as CT and is punishable but il give you a warning on this occasion.

Going forward, if @Lino feels he is still being targeted or trolled in whatever way, he is welcome to bump this thread and it will be taken care of.

Thanks!

6. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

This is fair, thank you boy :)

7. Spirit_Thief

Spirit_Thief Member

I have seen people getting ctbanned for fk'ing only 1 like on last clip. Care next time Lino

8. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member