1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add warden's laser to the rest of pistols

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by Dr.Vivec, Jun 23, 2021.

?

Add lasers to the rest of the pistols?

1. Agree

37 vote(s)
    84.1%
  2. Disagree

7 vote(s)
    15.9%
  1. Jake

Jake Member

2 is better than one

2. krazykenn

krazykenn Member
    Donator

if there was 2 lasers wouldnt they just point at the exact same place anyway.

i dont think its necessary adding lasers to other guns.. deagle and whatever else is fine. might be convenient to add it to m4a1 maybe

3. Jake

Jake Member

i think it would look cool 2 lasers on the dualies.

And the rest of the pistols should have a laser too. Cts dont use others pistols because of the laser

4. Spirit_Thief

Spirit_Thief Member

Yeah that's what i think. 2 lasers parallel pointing same location(not exactly parallel but you get it)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

I would say lazer only on secondaries, and only 1 lazer and not two (on dualies).

If you wanna add lazer to m4, you might aswell add it to ak and awp and I dont think thats a good or fun idea. I liked the idea of the lazer being on secondary as its not too overpowered then for the commander (as having a lazer is already a bit “overpowered”).

Now when commander shines lazer, you can rush him since you know he has to either switch guns or kill you with secondary. In my opinion this is very well balanced.

6. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

This implies that it shouldn't be added to primary weapons anyways, but on other secondary's it would be nice though

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Spirit_Thief

Spirit_Thief Member

Alright the thing is usp, glock and deagle is not good aganist t's rushing at you. Dualies are made for that. Also it's good for another reason. Warden can take awp with dualies using dualies for close quarters and awp for long range. M3 dualies is also good combo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Jan

Jan The Experienced
    Donator

I don't know why it isn't already a thing. it is probably just a config thing. Makes sense to just have it as only warden can use the laser and why shouldn't it be available for any pistols.