1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New rules regarding vents and armoury + cell doors

Discussion in 'Feedbacks & Suggestions' started by mummy swanky, May 22, 2021.

?

What do you think?

Poll closed May 29, 2021.
  1. Agree

7.1%
  2. Disagree

92.9%
  1. mummy swanky

mummy swanky Newbie

Personally for me I find it very hard to rebel on this jailbreak server, as I usually stay in cell and once Cts have gone to a different sector of the map I would go in vents etc, but it seems that cell doors close 5 second after opening which is a limitation for rebellers. Another thing is that if I do manage to escape cts just appear to be all around the map, therefore not allowing you to rebel. Also Cts seem to be able to enter anyvent as they please if one vent on the map is open or if 1 t is missing ... again restricting Ts from rebelling.

I would personally like these things to come in play:
    -Keep cell doors open
    -Only allow cts to roam around map if they have "hunt" perms from the warden
    - Cts can only enter vents and secrets if they see the T entering the vent/secret

1 more thing which could be nice is wr shoot those who delay following command as long as its non threatening e.g command set -> t not following command -> ct ws -> 3 sec response time -> not following then kill.

I don't know if its just me but I think this might make the gameplay aspect a bit more fun.

2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html

17: CTs should only enter a vent when they have a valid reason (the vent is open / T is missing)

3. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

Why? So you can camp in your cell every round? it would be really annoying and a waste of everyone's times if CTs had to check every cell was empty before moving the T's to another place on the map. So instead of wasting all that time, CT's can just close the cell doors.

Rule 9: CTs' job is to maintain the jail security and look after the Ts, therefore they should not be wandering around the map

Rule 17: CTs should only enter a vent when they have a valid reason (the vent is open / T is missing)

Rule 4: CTs should give warnings before killing people, except if it’s a rebelling or an escaping T

Your points are already covered by the CT Rules.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Tom =D

Tom =D Member
    Donator

lmao

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Murky

Murky Veteran Member
    Donator

HI, I lowkey agree with your idea.

I don't think this is valid. there are central T sided maps which this doesn't work. etc summer map or VIP

as Wildfire said there is already a rule about this but thing is its not getting monitored. cts can get away with this. I don't blame admins cause I know how hard it is to check everything and still enjoy the game. but maybe its something we should look at

again, there is a rule against this but cts do wonder around the map.

haven't seen cts going to vents or secrets without a reason much, if they do, they really do get warning

6. Itchy

Itchy Member

I fully support my brudda, also would like to set my own demands.

- I want myself to have immediate LR as soon as round starts so I can do last request but others cannot until there is 2 left.
    - If I'm playing CT and I do not get the AWP, slay and ctban the guy that got the AWP, that should teach him.
    - Anyone saying the word simp gets a perm ban without question

If these demands are not met, idk if i can fulfill my job as a CT anymore.

PS: i want more rights than HeLL @wik50 and John B. even though they are admins, I want a menu so I can abuse them ingame. I feel my demands are all very reasonable.

• Agree x 2
    • Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Creative x 1
  7. Jake

Jake Member

You just have to get used to the rules, its not that hard to rebel, it depends on the ct team and the map, but most maps you can get away with rebelling, not every round but some.

• Agree Agree x 1