1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EZmode Bhop Server bhop_strafe_sepulchre

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by The Random Gamer Of Epicness, May 21, 2021.

1. The Random Gamer Of Epicness

bhop_strafe_sepulchre.png

On this map bhop_strafe_sepulchre you can't get past this stage there's some trigger that doesn't let you reach the second platform.
    I'm not sure if this is intentional and you're meant to do something weird but no one has finished this map so I guess maybe it's a bug.

The map seems fun until this point so please fix when you can admins (no rush).

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I'm not sure why the map creator added a trigger there, I think it's a small mistake when he was creating it.

Trigger:

upload_2021-5-21_8-29-6.png

upload_2021-5-21_8-34-10.png
    (It's the trigger above the head, which is ruining it).

The same thing happens on the last level, it's a strafe map, I tried to complete it but as you said it's not possible to finish (for me). Maybe @Arya has some good ideas? If not, guess we will need to remove it.

3. Chris

Chris The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

Went to look at it but someone added a teleport zone already, the trigger at end is intentional , "run crouch" part.

4. The Random Gamer Of Epicness

I just played the map again, thanks to whoever added the teleport!

• Like Like x 1
  5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I added the teleport, but wasn't sure it was working great. Anyway, I'm happy that you can finish the map now.

Thanks for letting us know! If you find more maps, please let us know.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Arya

Arya Veteran Member
    Retired Member

That map is initially intended to be played on scroll settings, not auto. If you'd remove the teleport zone you added in OP's screenshot and scroll instead of holding spacebar, you should be able to pass that part without issues.
    Same for the triggers at the 2nd screenshot in your post Kenny. As Chris said that part is intended for run crouch, without jumping.