1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about ban

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Thijs OverDrive, Apr 27, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thijs OverDrive

Name:    Frits/Thijs & steam name: Thijs)sjimphT<{[(Gag^Mute)]}

Server:     Hell Jailbreak

Admin:      Wildfire

SteamID:    [G:1:4093] (85568392920043517)

Reason:      
    Why did you guys on Hellclan server banned me for using smac, i have never ever used cheating software in this game, for godsake iam even in an anti cheating clan.
    All i did was kill myself during LR on Hell jailbreak server, i dont know who typed that bullsh*t next to my name, but i never ever used cheating software so please remove that from my name.
    It's fine to me that you ban me for being a d*ck during Last Request and making Mystik die after i suicided so Mystik fell to his death on the ground on the hell jailbreak server, but dont accuse me of using cheat software because that is simply something that i never used in my whole life playing counterstrike.
    I get it that you guys dont like me because of my name changing into bad slurs to troll the admins after getting kiled but i just did that because i cant handle my psychotic depressed crazy ass mind sometimes (i takes meds for that) Any way iam 32 years old and have been playing on hell server for almost 10 years, most of the time i have been a player who sacrificed himself for the team and was a good sport (except for when i got mad and psychotic behaving extremely crazy...)

Extra note, i have installed an update for Payday 2 a update for the .net framework and many more modifications for the .net framwork because payday 2 suddenly didnt work anymore, and i read some advice on steam forums to change my .netframework to a different version and i get autokicked on all servers in CSS after playing for 30mins since i installed that update so maybe thats the reason why error message says something about buffer overflow?, thats also the reason why i always randomly dissappear on the server and cant rejoin for about 15 minutes on every server in counterstrike i have no clue why this update molested my counterstrike game have to reinstall windows again...
    Any way thanks for reading all of this, btw i cant find my Ban in the list anymore i even tried to search in the advanced ban list but all i find is old expired short period bans.

My excuses to all players for being an asshole and piece of shit.
    Btw iam on openwifi in a building with around 50 people on the same internet connection/ permanent homeles shelter with shared wifi so we all share the same ip adress, but i think iam the only one here that has a computer on his room

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

STEAM_0:1:15478774

Reason: Changing name to disrespect

Wait for @WildFire to reply.

3. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

Hi,

I'm glad you finally made a request! In 2014 you were Perm Gagged from this report https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/25954/. You were muted in 2014 also by Enow whom no longer plays for spamming your mic. In 2015 you had a perm ban from myself which did not work as I must of set it to an IP ban rather than SteamID ban, so from 2015 until the other week you were able to play. My apologies for that!

In 2019 you posted on our Steam Group:
    That being said, provided you agree to follow our server rules, I will be happy to ungag, unmute and unban you. Let me know as soon as.

4. Boy

Boy Administrator

Locked due to no response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.