1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by AarBi, Apr 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AarBi

AarBi Newbie

Name:         AarBi

Server:     all

Admin:      console

SteamID:   

STEAM_0:0:90040417

STEAM_0:0:90040417

Reason:      
    It's been now almost 3 years i've been banned from all servers because I had a script I think, I started css again a bit to chill sometimes but I noticed the game is quiete dead. So that's why I'm asking to get unbanned, it will maybe extend the small end of this game :). I think it would be useless to keep me unbanned according to the situation.

Thank you

AarBi

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Your first appeal: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/37701/ - After this appeal, you used an ALT but that got banned by Console for bypassing the first ban, with this ID: STEAM_0:1:226269196.(Family shared)

Did you not see the reply from one of our admins on your first appeal?
    Reply from WildFire:
    So, if I'm not wrong, you did listen and started playing on a new clean ALT. Am I right?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  3. AarBi

AarBi Newbie

I saw the first reply 2 years ago but now I'm back because the game is nearly dead.
    Well I just remember that, I completly forgot about it, I don't even remember this account to be honest. So now I'm clean on my account that got banned first. I changed pc multiple times between this incident so I don't have things like that on my pc.
    The first admin told me to get a "clean account" but the script was actually on my pc so I don't have any other account, I'm just asking, according to the situation of the game, to get unbanned on this account please.

Thanks

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I'm glad that you have removed all of this stuff, so you are using your first account that got banned by Console for macro?

If so, I'm afraid this Steam Account won't be unbanned. But, if you still have your account details for your ALT? (This one: STEAM_0:1:226269196), I can unban this one and give you a chance to come back and play on our servers with your ALT.

5. AarBi

AarBi Newbie

Yes that's it exactly, I'm using my first account.
    Actually this ALT, so far, I forgot that I had it, I think I might had created it only try to join Hell ^^.
    I have no clue about that account, but if you give me a chance to come back(which I thank you a lot) what is the reason that you can't unban my first account ? I'm using only this account so I don't know what to do.

Thanks

Last edited: Apr 25, 2021
  6. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

The reason why we can't unban your first account is due to the fact that it was involved in Bunnyhop hacks caught on our server. We can give you a final chance, not because the game is dead but because of your efforts in trying to request an unban.

Also, as it's been 3 years ago and seeing that you have learned from your mistake, we will give you one last chance and unban your main SteamID. (STEAM_0:0:90040417) Please make sure not to repeat this because if you do so, you will be banned again and no more chances will be given. Consider yourself lucky.

Please read through our server rules, related on the server you want to play on. When you confirm you have read them and that you will apply to them, you will be unbanned.

Rules are listed here:
    - https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/bh.html (Bunnyhop Server)
    - https://hellclan.co.uk/pages/rules/ (Page to all our server rules)

7. AarBi

AarBi Newbie

Hello,

Alright, I got it.

I confirm that I apply to the rules.

Thanks a lot for this last chance, I appreciate really.

AarBi

8. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Unbanned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.