1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bring Back Stoner_Jail

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by foetus, Apr 18, 2021.

1. foetus

foetus Member
    Donator

Going back a few years now, maybe around 2013-14? I may have a few names wrong but there was a map created by a player along the lines of "Stoner" and I recollect that the map was called something along the lines of "Stoner_Jail".

It was a large map on a horizontal design with large glass panes near the cell area and this is literally all I recollect. What was this map called? Can we bring it back for a few weeks just for the fun of it or is it already in the map selection?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. af3ccted

af3ccted Member

It's definitely not in the current map pool

3. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

jb_stonerjail_v2
    jb_stonerjail_v3
    jb_stonerjail_v4
    jb_stonerjail_v5

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

Since you can't recall the map itself, I think maybe you don't know how to get your hands on it?

I found a site with like EVERY map from the Hell servers (and maybe you were aware of this) but in case you weren't, Here it is:

]HeLL[ FastDL - Index of /cstrike/maps/ (hellclan.co.uk)

Just press CTRL + F , and type: Stonerjail or jb_stonerjail, or something along those lines, ofcourse it won't bring it back on the servers LOL, it will still bring back some memories for you I hope, anyways, I hope this is what you needed!

Tip: Click on one of the names and it will download the map for you.

• Agree Agree x 1