1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Application - Dr. Plaza

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by phoon, Apr 14, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phoon

phoon Newbie

Name:  Dr. Plaza  (Currently my name on steam).    

Server: I think all of them.

Admin: I don't remember.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:55510212  

Reason: To be honest I don't remember who banned me, I remember playing on the server few years ago and I just got banned. I didn't get informed of any reason to why, though I have tried connecting to the server and I just can't connect and it seems I have been perm banned. I would like to come back and enjoy the times on the server as good old times. For anything I have or if I have caused on the server which lead me to getting banned/perm banned I deeply apologize for, and hope the management team would consider unbanning me from these well populated and most enjoying CSS servers there currently is right now.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Kindly regards,
    Doc
        

Last edited: Apr 14, 2021
  2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/38498/

You were banned for using a Bhop Script on 31/1/18. Rules can be found here: https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html. A demo was provided in the report to extend your ban by a clan member. Do you still use Bhop Scripts?

If you are given a chance to play on the servers again, are you aware that if caught using any script or cheat you will not get a second chance?

3. phoon

phoon Newbie

Hey! Thanks for quick reply.

To answer your question. Yes, I'm fully aware that using bhop script, macros or any other similar functions will get be perm banned. No second chances.

Hope to be able to play on the server again soon.

Kind regards,
    Doc

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.