1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birdie Abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Hiddenpro64, Apr 14, 2021.

1. Hiddenpro64

Hiddenpro64 Member

Name: Birdie  

Server:  Hell Clan Jail Break server , Discord   

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:0 

Reason: Birdie had a personal agenda against me, lied about me freeshooting another player, muted me for "admin disrespect" when he had been rude to me multiple times before, and said I was armoury camping when I killed him for unholstering a gun, so just being "petty" and abusing his admin powers. So he picked up an awp/m4 (cant remember) and I chose to kill him as he un-holstered it , at the time it was during the Christmas map where I was sitting on top of the wooden planks, I thought it wasn't camping as I was not "IN" the armoury and still could not kill T's in the armoury from that position, thus not giving me a tactical advantage over T's in armoury. Yet, after I killed him for rebelling , he then claimed I was "armoury camping", of which he never said anything about before the kill.(S1). I tried reasoning with him but in return got told to "shutup" and that he "doesn't care".S2. I saw this as him getting triggered for me doing my role and I just said "mald" (which isn't really hurtful) as a response to birdie telling me to "shutup".S3. He then muted me for "admin disrespect", when I never said anything derogatory on mic , so muting me for not saying anything bad on mic or speaking over warden.S4. The next round, I saw birdie bhop around and cell hop and chose to kill him for disobeying commands.S5. The next round after that, he said that "I think that hidden is ddosing me" , continuously making fun of me. He then once again bhopped around and disobeyed commands, this time however he did not cell hop, so I only warning shot him. He then questioned why I was free shooting the other guy and called me a "freak".S6. However , if you closely look at my cross-hair, you can see I never shot any other player, so once again blatantly lying .S7.

Birdie has been abusive of his power, a hypocrite and just a very petty person. He has been rude to me countless times before and if needed I could show the discord chat. I just don't believe that a person who makes fun out of other people , calling them freaks, lying and acting as if were friends whilst continuously being offensive, freekilling me multiple times then laughing it off as "sorry" and was part of a discord gc which spamm called me during school, should be allowed power which will help him continue to abuse his authority.

Proof:
    https://youtu.be/ut0FciLryl8 (S5)
    https://youtu.be/kFMiY-5FIfg (S7)

Attached Files:

• S1.PNG
      S1.PNG
      File size:
      16.6 KB
      Views:
    • S2.PNG
      S2.PNG
      File size:
      23.4 KB
      Views:
    • S4.PNG
      S4.PNG
      File size:
      36.3 KB
      Views:
    • S6.PNG
      S6.PNG
      File size:
      17.4 KB
      Views:
    • S3.PNG
      S3.PNG
      File size:
      39.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Birdie

Birdie Member
    Donator

Apologies for thinking you shot the player.

You know the rules fine and well, I don't need to warn you multiple times not to go against them - you challenged and admins decision and decided to disrespect the warning regard it as a personal issue when I asked you just to stop armoury camping, hence the short mute. Telling me i'm "malding" in result of what ever decision was made isn't appropriate.

I don't care that you killed me for cellhop/bhop whatever - nothing wrong there.

I didn't clip any of the kills you got on me, but could you show them for context to back up your claims? or will it just reveal your thappiness towards me and maybe your personal agenda

REASON FOR MUTE,
    PRIOR WARNINGS CAN BE SEEN AT START OF CLIP.

3. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:50584358

Do you have more evidence to back you up @Hiddenpro64, please if you do so bump the thread. If not, reply back and we will come back to you guys.

4. Hiddenpro64

Hiddenpro64 Member

My point is , you mute me for saying "mald" when you tell me to "shutup" .You call me a "freak" and make fun of me by saying "I think hidden is ddosing me" all whilst you know I cant say anything back as you have muted me. Honestly , you think that you can say whatever you want to me because of your status and once you get a reply you don't like, you start muting me for "admin disrespect". I have made it clear I just don't want to talk to you , yet you spam call me on discord. Basically harassing players on and off the server.

I don't have any other evidence on css, but I guess I'm gonna have to ask for your honesty when answering these questions:

-Where you part of a discord gc which spamm called me during the day , and whilst school?
    -Did you continuously call me a "freak", per say more than 3x in the past?
    -Have you ever told people and spread rumours that "i sell drugs online" on discord behind my back?

Answer truthfully

5. Birdie

Birdie Member
    Donator

Yes, I added you to a discord unknowing that you were at schools - the spam calls weren't from me after I discovered that you weren't going to join.
    Yes, I've probably called you a freak, god knows I call everyone a freak.
    No, you pretended to buy drugs from the dark Web and kidding on that you also do mdma to which I've told people the story of you trying to prove to me because it's funny and they asked.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 15, 2021, Original Post Date: Apr 15, 2021 ---
    Disrespect in regards to your response of annoyance due to my light warning of not to armoury camp and challenging me trying to say its not armoury camping.

I don't believe any of this is forum worthy, trying to twist stories with no evidence to back up your favour.

6. Hiddenpro64

Hiddenpro64 Member

Of course its forum worthy:

You were caught lying about me free shooting, harassing players off Hell servers , went around on discord telling people that "i sell drugs" behind my back, abusing your admin powers , making fun of players (e.g "freak") , provoking by saying "I think hidden is ddosing me" whilst muting me.

Evidence:S1,S2,S3,S4,S5,S6,S7,S8,S9 AND EVEN YOUR OWN CONFESSION

Also literally today you were once again provoking me:
    -I was joining the server to play JB and literally 10 seconds in , birdie starts talking about how there are "whiners criers and things like that" (hinting at me).S8 (Sorry for the rock music, I had my Spotify open and didn't realise). Then the other round (today), you were thappy (although not a free kill) and you killed me but not the other guy even though we were doing the same thing at the .S9( Once again soz for the backround music).

https://youtu.be/Wcst1CYBWzM (S8)
    https://youtu.be/q43dIbN4sSo (S9)

7. Birdie

Birdie Member
    Donator

what does this even prove xD this is a joke at this point man you cant be serious.

You think my turn in S9 to look at you was slow enough for me to realise who you were?!?
    and S8 yeah the server isn't minge free, a new player was about the server and I was giving him a run down to which he asked if it was "minge free", And you have to admit its so ironic that you join then because this report is the perfect example.