1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disrespecting

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by AwesomeGirl<3, Apr 4, 2021.

1. AwesomeGirl<3

AwesomeGirl<3 Junior Member

Name: Dylan         

Server:     Hell minigames

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:14464968

Reason:      Disrespecting me called me a trap, hoe and many others, given a warning, made fun of the warning and continued to slate at me, then kicked him, he came back and then said 'i think it is time for me to leave' while laughing at me, did try to say sorry but not accepting it.

Proof:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Sadly, I don't see any other insult your screens. Only the trap one, where he apologized for. If you have more evidence about your warnings and parts where he's insulting you, please bump the thread.

Once you add more evidence of the situation, the required action will be taken against Dylan.

Thanks for the report.

3. John B.

John B. Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

i was there i heard how Dylan was talking to Alycia it was really uncalled for a totally disrespecting and bad attitude calling her some every nasty words sadly i don't have a recording or more evidence but it was uncalled for when if he said sorry

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You may be right but, he said this and she said that isn't enough evidence. We need actual evidence of the situations to give clear punishments for it.

Once again, bump the thread if you have more evidence, please.

Thanks.