1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CT Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Maggle, Mar 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maggle

Maggle Junior Member

Name:       Maggle  

Server:     Jailbreak

Admin:      (I forget)

SteamID:    STEAM_0:1:47184338

Reason:      
    Around 5pm this evening I was rightfully CT banned for gun planting a T stack and immediately disconnecting.
    I would like to think most would consider this out of character for me and apart from this isolated incident it is.
    I let my emotions & personal issues get in the way and acted selfishly in a way that ruined the game for my teammates. I do enjoy playing CT and would be equally disappointed if my own teammates pulled a similar stunt.
    If possible I would like to request a CT unban as I would like to play again. I completely own what I did and am ashamed of how I've conducted myself. If you want me to serve a minimum timed ban, I completely accept. If you feel like I deserve the perma ban, I also completely accept this.
    Lastly I would like to apologise to my teammates Random, Spike and any others that were present. Regardless on if I get unbanned or not, I'll never conduct myself in such a manner on this server ever again.

2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Ctbanned by @Spike please wait for him to reply.

3. Spike

Spike Member
    Donator

Yeah what Maggle said except the previous round was taken into consideration when CT banning you.

We were in temple tumble and the CTs were asking whether or not they could shoot the balls, I said no, a few seconds past and Maggle started to shoot them. This caused SumWhipp to join in presumably thinking that CTs could shoot the balls as another CT was shooting it. Ts were freekilled so I slayed them both.

Then we come to the next round, Maggle starts by shooting towards the Ts hitting some, then later throwing his guns into the stack of Ts and disconnecting.

I think everyone on the server was kind of taken aback seeing as in general Maggle you are a regular who plays often and follows the rules. I'm happy for the punishment to be reduced as I only choose indefinitely in the moment because I was so confused about what happened, however I'm unsure what would be best in terms of length.

Context:

4. Maggle

Maggle Junior Member

Yeah Spike I'm happy with whatever call you make, I think it'd be sensible for me to step away from CT for an extended period of time.

5. Spike

Spike Member
    Donator

Considering its very out of character, you realised what you did and apologised. I'm happy with you staying CT banned for a week, and bumping after the week is up for an unban.

6. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

7. Maggle

Maggle Junior Member

8. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

No you can wait it out, as you previously agreed to.

9. Maggle

Maggle Junior Member

Worth a try :cry:

10. Maggle

Maggle Junior Member

Bumping thread for unban as it's been a week.

Actually read the rules aswell lmao

11. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Unbanned from CT, please do not repeat this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.