1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kenny admin abuse

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Lino, Mar 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Name:         @kenny7

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:60148578

Reason:      He did a gun toss, and slayed me for 'cheating in lr' then called me a 'troll', earlier in the game my game began to lag, which I had been complaining about before, and he warned me 'not to go afk on ct'.

He's also been incredibly bias in situations involving me.

The most recent being the situation with james where he said on quote 'his headphones were off'.

Proof:

Read the chat, james said 'Kenny, I said I'll rape his misses', and kenny replies in chat 'James, stop it man'. Proving that he heard the altercation and lied about it afterwards.

upload_2021-3-7_23-25-29.png

Also pointing out, I asked admins in the game why kenny was doing nothing, and they said they were waiting for kenny to do something and expected james to be perm banned for what he said.

Kenny I get it, you're young and impressionable, but these people aren't the ones you should be trying to be friends with.

upload_2021-3-7_22-36-21.png

This was the previous gun toss he did.

upload_2021-3-7_22-36-38.png

Towards on top of the bridge does not mean closest to, it is the direction specifically, you said normal guntoss.

If you want the gun toss to be 'closest gun to the top of the bridge' you say 'closest gun to the top of the bridge' not 'towards', as that is only signifying a direction.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2021
  2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Kenny's first language is not English and occasionally he will mix up meanings. From my point of view in a demo I was provided you say you were confused and asked him to go first but not to clarify what he meant. I think you should of clarified the rules of gun toss if it wasn't clear and shouldn't of killed him at the time since he was contesting that you had won but you killed him anyway. In this situation it would of called for a knife fight. Kenny shouldn't of slayed you as it was excessive as it was his fault for not clearly defining the rules. Overall the situation cancels out on both sides since you should of clarified before throwing and Kenny shouldn't of slayed you. Additionally, the James and Frances situation has already been dealt with, Kenny had warned and punished both of them.

I also find it disrespectful that this was included in your report:

Try keep reports clean without being condescending or rude.

Thanks for the report but no action is required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.