1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

James and Francis - Rape comments

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Lino, Mar 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

I don't record demos, I use the xbox overlay to capture the last 30 seconds of a clip, windows key G

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I agree, I wasn't wearing my headset but I am not deaf and I remember what I heard. Also let me remind you, pointing out people's mute and gags is not relevant to this thread, who ever gets silenced or banned, is not up to you but to Clan Members.

Thanks again.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2021
  3. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Please just post your demo. Give context. I can assure you, obvious as this report is, that I did not find what James said humorous and saying that is pissing me off a little Kenny. If I did laugh, I promise it was because nobody was doing anything about it, despite him saying it word for word to you. That's the most fucked up part, he said it openly to you on the microphone, as the last demo shows, and your response is 'I wasn't wearing my headset'. But you could hear me laughing about it??

On a side note, I did request other clan members to review this 1 week punishment is ridiculous, probably because you are young, and don't understand literally how fucked up James' humour is.

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Forum banned for 1 week due to posting in report without providing additional evidence, despite being warned twice.

@James. this behaviour isn't appropriate in our community. It's disgusting and degrading. It might be appropriate to joke around in your life or your own personal discords like this but if it happens again on our servers, discord or forums you'll be perm banned from the community. I'll lock this thread for now, pending anyone who can provide additional evidence e.g. Demo of the whole round including Lino's voice since there is some allegations that he was laughing and joking with it. I would rather review the whole event, rather than one perspective before making any decisions. If you have a demo of the event, you can PM me on forums or send on discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.