1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Vladimir

Discussion in 'Spam' started by Swyifh, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

Name:         Vladimir and Rasep

Server:      JB

SteamID:    STEAM_0:0:520297976

Reason:     Inciting negative behavior towards me and insulting me for killing them.

Proof: https://easyupload.io/gcf8ei

Attached Files:

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi,

Sorry can I ask who are you reporting here? Because I see 2 names and only one Steam ID and only 1 person in the screenshot evidence whose steam ID doesn't match the steam ID provided.

Also, the demo attached isn't helpful as it only shows multiple players complaining about you being T-happy and some calling aimbot because of the 1 taps you are performing on them. As the demo is recorded by yourself, we cant verify what you are saying against what is being done so if you want to have a look into that.

Thanks.

3. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

Do i need make 2 different reports for the 2 people i am reporting ?
    The steam id provided is Vladimirs i didnt manage to get Raseps.
    Here is his steam profile i got from someone else reporting him - https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199082602231.

Im sorry, you cant verify what is clearly shown into to be happening on the demo ?
    Every single time i react to someone or "take things into my own hands" by displaying attitude similar to the one in the demo i get banned and told to do exactly what i am doing now: aka record and report.
    Obviously atleast an warning is in order to anyone that thinks that can take matters into their own hands insulting me, falsely votebanning me or calling me names.
    Im not out for a vendetta but i will not stand anyone trying to do that to me.

4. Boy

Boy Administrator

No, you can report 2 players in same thread however we need steam IDs and evidence of both players breaking rules.

If you haven't got anything more to show as evidence then I thank you for your time.

5. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

https://easyupload.io/s065rx reupload of the demo.

Begining of round you can see both of the T's knifing the vent and me killing them leading to harrasment and lying.

My helpful nature of letting the CT out of the cell keeping mindfull of whats going on.

Next incident - 1 T goes straight towards the vent and i kill him as i am alone outside which does not matter in this case because not only is he detouring he is trying to escape towards a vent exactly after that another T that was about to do the same and begat the action was killed by me as to not create a situation of favoritism my next action proves im not out for kills as the white T gets warning shot by me and then he goes back and i allow him to.

In the proceeding of the video i die since i dont get any assistance from the CT's.

If people can keep an eye out for me to punish me if i make a slip up surely the same can be done for the people doing the abuse in this video.

Im being targeted by admins and players alike - your stripping me of what im available with to protect myself verbally. You are devaluing my reports and im being punished for speaking up or out.
    You just want me to sit there and take it. To what end ?

6. Boy

Boy Administrator

Thanks for re-uploading the demo, as explained before, the demo only shows players calling you out being T-happy and doesn't support the actual report you have made against Vladimir and Rasep. Further more, the part where I believe where you actually have been abit t-happy is when you killed the T who you thought would have favouritise otherwise, but thats okay I would take your point regarding "favouritism" for that kill, you werent further questioned about being T-happy nor have been warned or punished, however, in order for you to escalate this report further, I still think you need to provide proof agaisnt Vladimir and Rasep.

Other clan members such as @WildFire are free to review this report if it makes you feel better.

Thanks!

7. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

Im only making a point that no matter what I do it seems no one can be pleased.

The reports I make in this case only shows how they are being turned against me as you said I wasn't punished for practically not doing anything wrong as if I should've been.
    Like I said it's known who these people are it's known what they did - harassment, self government tool abuse: voteban, slander, and ruinatiation of reputation.

"People are getting away with it nobody seems to notice nobody seems to care.
    Value of the server goes down a few points."

G. Carlin.

8. Boy

Boy Administrator

Well done.. Thank you so much for wasting our time just to make a stupid point. This is a report section, please make these kind of threads in spam section or try not to at all.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 16, 2021, Original Post Date: Mar 16, 2021 ---
    Moved to spam.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

Just watched that demo. There is absolutely no way you saw magical knifing that vent. its on your screen, mostly blocked by the cell stairs, for a couple of ticks.
    Even if you did manage to see it, all it shows is him knifing, not at the vent, looks like its at his cell mate. So I completely understand why people are calling you t-happy.