1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hell JailBreak UnBan Request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Mr Watterson, Feb 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Watterson

Mr Watterson Newbie

Name: The name of the account at that time of the ban was "Mr Watterson", my current name on steam is 诺夏, I can change this if it is requested or required by admins.        

Server:   Hell JailBreak English 178.32.58.203:27028

Admin:   CONSOLE   

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:524589558 Mr Watterson http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199009444845

Reason:   The reason for my ban was "Auto Fire Detected". First of all I would like to mention at the time of the ban I was playing on 200/300 ping this is due my wifi crashing and therefore I decided to use my mobile data, second I would like to say a massive sorry to the Admins for causing any inconvenience and creating bad experience for the other players on the server. As a human I believe second chance should be given to anyone whom asks for it, so at this time and day I am requesting an unban, I really want to carry on playing on Hell JailBreak and grind every day to become a well known member in the community like I have been since the start but due to my ban a year ago I have changed and have taken this matter seriously. I regret what I have done and I hope the admins give me a second chance, if my ban appeal is accepted I will promise to become a known member, be active on discord, be recognized as helpful and friendly in the server.

Edit: Double pasted my Steam ID

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

3. Mr Watterson

Mr Watterson Newbie

Wow ok then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.