1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freekiller

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Just Luke, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Just Luke

Just Luke Junior Member

Name:         Mizzox

Server:      HELL JB

SteamID:   

Reason:      I don't want you to ban him but just going to report as this is not the first time hes freekilled me for the fun of it

Proof: recorded: https://gofile.io/d/OnJrUi

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

STEAM_0:0:173526782

That would be "favouritism" if we dont take any action to the video evidence. Banned from CT.

@mizzox, an instant slay isn't always the answer/escape from a freekill, especially if it is intentional. I would ask the Ts to request for a slay the next round if the CT goes and slays himself instantly.

This CT ban will last atleast a week 11/02/2021, please dont make unban request before then.

3. mizzox

mizzox Junior Member

Hahaha, didnt expect this but okay, please @Just Luke show me other freekills cuz i cant remember, i can remember just this fk, I was alone on ct, just kept time to dont reset and new round was insta. I think 1 week is too much.

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

How many times did I slay and swap you (this month only)? Let's say about 4-5 times and by either of those you got warned and you didn't get CTbanned as I assumed you would stop with trolling on CT and breaking rules (such as: baiting, freekilling, trolling on CT) constantly but I guess not.

You got pretty lucky here as Boy gave you a week CTban only, if this happens again in the future (after your CTban) the CTban will stick longer than a week. Please consider yourself lucky and play by the rules.

5. mizzox

mizzox Junior Member

Sure than