1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

i was banned for 3 years ago

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by WU™, Jan 31, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WU™

WU™ Junior Member

Name:         wu

Server:     jailbreak

Admin:      Nomy

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:139786430

Reason:      Honestly i was permanently banned for using highlights/addons for seeing in the dark/ tunnels (in-game) and im sorry for doing that i was being a kid with stupid thoughts now im 18 and i really wanna play again together with my friends, i know i did several mistakes like trolling, gunplanting not helping ct's i was being dumb and honestly not listening to any server rules, now im not like the kid before i've grown up in the past 3 years and i understand if i won't be unbanned again and i respect any decisions that we're made.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2021
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Previous thread: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/40724/

Banned by @Nomy for hacking with player and weapon models, your previous threads got denied as well. We'll see if Nomy will give you a chance since your other 4 threads got locked and denied.

3. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi,

Sorry but you will not be unbanned due to obviously using dodgy materials previously but also the fact you were banned for using macro on another server.
    https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:139786430&advType=steamid

This was after getting banned on our server. This ban isnt the same as the one nomy linked in one of your previous threads: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/39622/#post-373318 its on a different server - It just doesn't help your case.

You can come back with a new steam ID if you wish.

4. WU™

WU™ Junior Member

Yes, i for sure have bans on different servers the macro ban is when i used to bhop with a macro mouse but my question is.. Do you mean i can use another account to play in hell servers?

5. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Yes that is correct, we wont be unbanning this steam ID.

If you are caught using any sort of cheats on a fresh new account, you will be banned again and will not be given any more chances.

6. WU™

WU™ Junior Member

Thanks Sir, and sorry for being a kid i won't be using any macro or edgy stuff anymore. :h:

New ID: STEAM_0:1:539582894

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.