1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

could i get unmuted?

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by KID clan juice member, Jan 22, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KID clan juice member

KID clan juice member Junior Member

Name:         KID clan juice member

Server:     CSS jailbreak

Admin:      Remix

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:555527879

Reason:      For being a kid. and i am permantly muted. i would really like if you could unmute me because some other admins like Bennenvis, say am i good warden. and i would really mean it. please unmute me.
    Thanks.

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi, please wait for @Remix to reply.

Just to clarify, there is no rule on server against kids being on mic, everyone is allowed to use the mic as long as they aren't being annoying or sound high pitch to the point where it gets unbearable for players to listen.

3. Remix

Remix Senior Member
    Retired Member

Your voice is very high pitched and annoying. This isn't your first mute and I think it's best you stay muted until you've grown some and developed a deeper voice.

4. KID clan juice member

well sorry for the high pitched voice. my dad bought me a new headset and microphone so i hope this time it wont be bad as last time, forgive me @Remix last chance maybe? and ive been playing alot lately. maybe 1 year now and i really like this server. other admins like when im commanding. even players! so could i have a last chance please?

5. Remix

Remix Senior Member
    Retired Member

Your new headset won't change your voice, you'll have to stay muted for now.

6. KID clan juice member

for how long?

7. Remix

Remix Senior Member
    Retired Member

8. KID clan juice member

but i wanna talk to the people, i want to use my real inside voice. i dont want to chat, especially when im a Counter Terrorist. im typing and a Terrorist knifes me. if i use my voice it'll be easir and faster to use, so please maybe last chance? i dont want to wait years until i become like 17 years old or something. please. if you want to test my voice and see if its good enough then add me on steam ''KID clan juice member'' so we can do a vc and test my voice if its good enough to get unmuted.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.