1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Woozie(Woozu), Jan 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woozie(Woozu)

Woozie(Woozu) Member

Name:         Woozu

Server:     all

Admin:      Jingle Jangles

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:7304914

Reason:      bhop hack

I got banned on the 16-12-2020 and already made a request on the 17-12-2020 but that one got declined bc of the way i bhop with the spacebar on scroll settings.

-How do i bhop with spacebar?
    I bhop while holding the spacebar bc i do 5 strafes when i bhop normally and thats for me the same as longjumping on that i also hold the space.

-What about other servers?
    I have been autobanned 4 years ago from a bhop server for scripting which was like this one here false and I
    play atm on the UnloZe Multigames server on that I am Top 2 on hlxstats and I also have over 27 days of play time there including 4.5k hours of CS:S. I've been triggered for cheating on UnloZe prob more than 20 times and I have 4 admins on my friendlist including a senior developer and the owner.

I'd like to be unbanned from the HeLL Community and its servers bc many friends for example prizma, yuben andrewmusic etc. and I will promise to never touch any kind of cheat.

Woozu

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi, sorry can you please reiterate how you bhop with spacebar?

You hold the space?

3. Woozie(Woozu)

Woozie(Woozu) Member

i hold space and release it before i land and press it very fast again sounds weird but thats how i do it

4. Boy

Boy Administrator

https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/42845/

Your previous thread was locked after a period of time due to no response from yourself regarding the unban.

5. Woozie(Woozu)

Woozie(Woozu) Member

I dont want to show my hands thats probably why i didnt reply to it and that was 1 month ago. On that time i thought its okay for me to live with the ban but time changed and also the way i think about jb.

6. Boy

Boy Administrator

The reason we are asking for such evidence is because; you claim to bhop using spacebar (holding it and releasing it just before you land, holding it again after you have landed), while pressing A and D repeatedly, while also moving your mouse left and right, and also holding crouch, all at the same time.

We are only interested to see how you can manage to perform such jumps while gaining speed using a spacebar. You can send the clip to a clan member privately if you wish.

Until we see such evidence, the ban will stay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.