1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crying freekill every round

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Suicide, Jan 16, 2021.

1. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

Can we make this a bannable/muteable offence? It is really starting to get on my nerves that every time you kill someone they just spam freekill in chat. After that you spend your whole round explaining to them why it wasnt a freekill.

I think admins should also take this seriously as a lot of people tend to lie and spam. It is not really favourable for the server in any way and just annoys people. Of course people can say freekill when it really happend, but the way its getting spammed even by people who know the rules is just ridicouless.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

I mean we have the 'No crying/whining' rule, this should be sufficient for admins to act on. You can also report a player if they are constantly crying etc. I have seen this happen more on the server aswell, its just a bit harder to get grip on because mostly it's more of an accumulation of small offenses.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Also, as a CT, if you have killed someone for rebelling and they claim its a freekill. You dont have to explain yourself instantly as it may disrupt the gameplay for the rest of the alive players. You can briefly tell them that you are in the middle of the round and will explain your actions when you are able to, i.e. when you die or start of next round.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

If so many T's that you kill have no idea why they were killed perhaps its because you're killing them for things other wardens would give warning shots for.

5. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

"Knife a vent to die" literally explains why they were killed for instance.

Entering a vent is auto rebel, therefore you die. Not in their eyes it seems. Simple things like this. So no I dont kill people for things where other people would warning shoot for.

(2 above instances happend to me today in a very short time span, they werent new players. If they would be I would explain to them)

The instance isnt about being a warden, it happens to all cts.

Next time I will tell them to wait for me to explain them when I can. Thanks, I guess

6. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

Okay fair enough, im with you on knifing the vent and entering it, that deserves a headshot.

but outside of cells when there isnt much chance to rebel. it gets annoying when you stick slightly out of a big cage to get one shot.