1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hell CS:GO Mix League

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike 2 Chat' started by Kongu, Dec 29, 2020.

1. Kongu

Kongu Member

It’s been good to get a lot of community games going recently so I thought it’d be good to maintain the fire burning by keeping track of the games played and notable performances by creating a Mix League. This will be individual based, as teams will always be scrambled. I will post specific details later but the gist of it will be points earned by wins, bomb plants/defuses, ADR etc.

Will be looking to introduce prizes at month end/2 months so everyone has a chance to be included.

Certain pre-requisites would need to happen. If I’m playing I will be screenshotting the end stats page on pop flash and posting here. If I’m not, I’d need someone to do that for me. If pop flash isn’t used and it’s on the hell server, I’d need a screenshot of both the end game leaderboard, as well as a screenshot of the additional stats page so all the data is gathered. Would state if this isn’t done, then the match wouldn’t be added to records.

think people would be interested to see how they played previously. Post here if you’re interested and if there’s enough involvement, I’ll look at getting it set up.

• Like Like x 8
  2. Doctor CPU

Doctor CPU Senior Member
    Donator

Intrested to stop playing with silvers and their spin botting.

3. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

I'm in

4. Wazblaz

Wazblaz Veteran Member
    Mapper Donator

Yeah this sounds really interesting to do, I’m in.

5. Brandon

Brandon The Experienced
    ]HeLL[ Member

I thought you were on VACation?

• Funny x 2
    • Winner x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Repost x 1