1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gun spam

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Nibbles#Uk, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Nibbles#Uk

Nibbles#Uk Member

Name:       Ariaztel  

Server:      Jailbreak

SteamID:   293854102

Reason:      Gun spam in armoury

Proof: https://we.tl/t-HfP7TSNmuA
    not sure how to transfer it....

2. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

I literaly stoped and threw a nade after he told me to.
    I wasnt spamming them with malicious intent, just wanted to stack some in the corner and blow them away.
    Only reason he is reporting me is because i called him a queef.

3. Nibbles#Uk

Nibbles#Uk Member

You're a regular and heard admins before say that dont spam guns, you did. And then blew them away to try and crash the server....

4. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Nibbles, I am going to ask you to obtain the correct SteamID before we can proceed with this. You have a tendency to write in the last digits from the status steamID3 (and apparently incorrectly on this occasion). We don't want this, we need the main Steam ID, for example: STEAM_0:0:23899313 (this is yours). This is important to a) enact punishments on the correct player/check for alt accounts b) maintain proper records and c) save admin time; among other reasons.

I'll tell you how to do it. You need to go to steamid.io, and paste in there any one of 2 things that you already have: their "status" steamID3 from in-game in full, i.e. [U: 1:47798626] , or their community url from "Recently played with" in the Steam friends tab, i.e. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198008064354.

You'll get a screen like this:

nibblesgu20551.jpg

Hit the copy button for the steamID and paste that into your original post.

Once you've done this, post an update here and we will look into what action to take (I've already checked the demo).

5. Nibbles#Uk

Nibbles#Uk Member

Sorry about this Jingle, thanks for showing me how to get the correct steam id.
    STEAM_0:1:146927051

6. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Ariaztel has been banned for 4 days.

@Swyifh we take this behaviour very seriously as it can cause the server to lag. You should know this by now being a regular. Spamming/piling up guns and nading them is damaging to the server. Keep in mind that future punishments will be more severe, and your list is starting to become long.

Thanks for the report. If you could add the proper ID as you have now in future also that would be ideal.