1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

k9fEinW0W camping vents on multiple rounds

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Jacob ™, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

Name:         k9fEinW0W

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:47659507

Reason:      Rushing into vent as CT two rounds in a row without any reason. When I asked him about it he said that he knew vent was open, and told me to end the discussion. We were 30 seconds into the round, and he already worked out vent was open, ran to pool, entered it and made his way through the vent? I dont think so. I think he rushed the vent.
    I don't have a clip of the 2nd round but here's a screenshot of maddog calling him out for it. where he just uses the same excuse.

I wouldn't have brought this here but he said if I didn't believe him to bring it to the forums.

Proof: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SDJfh3_AH1GhfiPCanm8abf8aYi9rCwK/view

https://i.imgur.com/LZgslbg.png

https://i.imgur.com/KEchRK7.png

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You can hear if the vent is open or not, so if Ts are kniving it, as a CT you can hear it break. And because of the water inside the vent, you can hear that Ts are inside the vent.

@k9fEinW0W, can you show us your view of the story please?

3. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

Hi kenny. I appreciate that, but Im struggling to see how all that could have happened within the first 30 seconds of the round. I think he already had to be making his way to pool at the start.

4. k9fEinW0W

k9fEinW0W Junior Member

My POV:

According to CT JB rule number 17, CT can enter vent with a valid reason, like open vent - which u can clearly hear both at 0:06 and 2:01.
    Thanks for your report.

5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Like K9 said, you can clearly hear that the vent is open. CTs are allowed to chase rebels because you hear the Ts in vent.

Also, you delayed in your cell, got in vent than climbed back up to your cell from the ladder. If you would straight rush into the vent like Fronexe did, you will get there faster than the CTs. Which will be easier for you both to rebel.

I will explain it here once more, to make sure that everyone understands this rule. CTs are not allowed to camp or enter in vents, they can only enter it when they see/hear that a T is rebelling/missing, counts for every map on the server.

If you do not hear or see anyone rebelling/missing than you are not allowed to enter vents. If you need help about the rules or anything else, please let me know and I will be there to help when needed.

No actions will be taken against K9, just a misunderstanding. Thanks for the report.

6. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

Thanks for your side K9.

I feel like it would have been easier if you had just explained that in game instead of telling me to end the discussion and take it to the forums.

@kenny7 Thanks for the confirmation.