1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toxic behaviour

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by I like doggy, Dec 3, 2020.

1. I like doggy

I like doggy Member

Name:      Squeela   

Server:    Ba Jail

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:14687144

Reason:      Toxic behaviour. From tick: 52.000 - rest of the video. Squeela is really toxic. Clearly Montrose told several times to the T's, that they should get on his spray. As seen in the video Squeela is the last one to react and I kill him (took a while even after multiple warnings). He then tells admin I did it because I don't like him. If you watch the video you can see, that I didn't knew it was Squeela since my aim wasnt on his body and then knew it was him. And afterwards he is toxic in the rest of the video. Txm is complaining about I killed him last round which is tick 30.000. Him and 10 was "trying" to rush when montrose tried to correct the ball. Then Squeela was out of goal before he said go which I considered cheating and killed him.

Proof:
    https://mega.nz/file/Z7gWjTTZ#7j4qd5HqeOO9jc-YSjadPD93Ko9zkA_4hd6v5YkxSuE

2. wik50

wik50 Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

When looking at the first situation Squeela is just hopping around and turns back, this kill could been avoided with just a warningshot.
    At the second situtation Squeela is delaying at the ball as they all were, but he was 1 second longer with the ball, you then come out to the poolarea with your gun and shoot Squeela instantly.

At this point Squeela saw this as a unfair kill and started insulting you Doggy.

However as I was on the server and saw that @Bennevis gave you both a fair warning and Squeela several warnings to stop insulting and let this matter go, and Squeela was quiet after those warnings.
    @I like doggy remember you have several ctbans on your record, give warnings before you kill a T, and give them a fair chance.

@Squeeela You have a large record of gags and mutes, just because you get killed fair/thappy or freekilled it doesn't mean you can start insulting players. Do not repeat this action again please.

As this was handled by an admin on the server no action is needed at the moment

If you have more evidence post it on this thread

Thanks for the report!

3. I like doggy

I like doggy Member

I agree that the first kill could have a different outcome with a warning shot, but the last one I disagree. Montrose is saying several times get to my spray, get to my spray, get to my spray. Also the T's tried to knife the ball in the hallway at the cts and was trying to kill us. I see that as a fair kill and not thappy.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2020, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2020 ---
    I know I have several ctbans on my record but the last 5 month I only got 2. One for being afk and one where kenny thought I was trolling which I diagree, but nevermind. You can watch the full clip if you want, because I really think I am giving a lot of warnings. Unfornatualy I am muted and can't be giving a verbal warning.

4. wik50

wik50 Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

As I said about the 2nd kill I did not comment if it was fair or not. Though I have watched the demo again, and Squeela is still deylaing with the ball until the rest of Ct's is joining. I will count that kill as a fair kill as he was still delaying and was not running with the other guys.

Thanks!