1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Freekilling / Baiting / Gunplanting / Innapropriate Spray

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by L O P O, Dec 1, 2020.

1. L O P O

L O P O Member

Name:        moilius

Server:      Jailbreak

SteamID:   62775799

Reason:      This guy joined with his friend first at Lego, the guy freekilled Trustme moved him and he was being racist (i dont have the demo but i wish Trustme can confirm), after a while he and his friend left, then the map changed and trustme left, right after that they joined back and moilius and his friend bomzpakis (STEAMID: 289890286) (i dont know if i need to open a new thread about that guy) started trolling, moilius was on ct gun planting, freekilling, baiting, with a innapropriate spray, not killing his friend when i asked to. After multiple Votectban tries, they votectbanned me instead (bomzpakis started it) and they banned me for no reason.

I Hope there are more people who can provide more proof if mine isn't enough.

Thanks,

Proof: https://mega.nz/file/VTJB2YoI#d_zBgr7Uj2Jrdtu1XL7a6WSuaNatFzB55uJ0NU3crBw

Last edited: Dec 1, 2020
  2. John B.

John B. Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

moilius has been spray banned for inappropriate spray. Could some one ctban moilius for gunplanting / trolling also same for his friend bomzpakis

3. wik50

wik50 Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Moilius - STEAM_0:1:31387899 Ctbanned for baiting and gunplanting, also silenced 3 days for disrespect, homophobic slurs and racist slurs.

Bomzpakis - STEAM_0:0:144945143 Banned 1 week for votectban abusing.

@L O P O Remember to give us the correct SteamId so that we can track players faster next time, you can check the guide here: How to find your steam id? | ]HeLL[ Clan

Thanks for the report!