1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Complaining/abusing votes

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Ge0➆, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Ge0➆

Ge0➆ Member
    Donator

Name:         
    I like doggy

Server:
         
    Jailbreak

SteamID:
       
    STEAM_0:1:125242272

Reason:
          
    Complaining,whining and abusing voting systems

Proof:
    Hes getting killed fairly due to cellhoping and constantly not facing cells,so he whining,disrespecting and then abusing the votectban on warden for a single kill.
    20201108142642_1.jpg 20201108142822_1.jpg
    (Proof of the cellhop can be seen in the first screenshot where at the start he was in the cell with the white T and then he got shot near the cell button as the blood and the dead body says)

Complaining about me delaying because i was the only CT alive but there was active rebellers so i was chasing them without camping,or hiding.When we get to Lr i asked them to do Lr but they werent doing so i slayed.Doggy again abusing the voteban system.
    20201108142415_1.jpg
    (You can see from the screenshot that the time was 6.12 so the "delay" while i was chasing rebelers cant be more than a couple minutes)

And the last screenshot complaining about "how did i know he was a rebel" when i killed him.
    20201108142325_1.jpg

Mutes/gags: https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:125242272&Submit
    Doggy is currently muted for 1 week so he continues his attitude by using chat.
    He has also received 16 comms only this year.

CTbans: https://hellclan.co.uk/ctbans/?s=STEAM_0:1:125242272

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

He has been warned way too much lately. Banned for a week, for trolling, disrespecting, abusing voteban system, whining and inappropiate behaviour.

Also I have updated his mute into a silence for a month due his recent behaviour on the server. If he continues after this it will be perm.

Thanks for the report.

3. I like doggy

I like doggy Member

1. Some of the rounds was long, because you didn't command and the t's didn't rebel. Therefore you could even slay or command by just saying "DO LR" I told you many times why I votebanned you. 2. The picture where you killed me I just said how did you know I was rebel since I only knifed a CT and you didn't notice, but btw what does that screenshot have anything to do with anything since that's not the reason I votebanned you. I normally don't votectban people but I can agree on that one, that it was to much (at lucifer) but he shot we directly without any warning and I asked him to slay.