1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CT Ratio

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Bennevis, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Bennevis

Bennevis Senior Member
    Donator

This is starting to become a joke, I join server first or second and I can't get CT even though im on the server quickest yet people go CT and don't even command. Are they using some sort of command to get CT ? If so they need to be stopped as its unfair for people who want to command

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

No need to be so mad about it, everyone is free to join CT. Atleast for the players who are trusted and know the server rules good enough. You don't need to be so mad about it because you are not so fast, especially not being toxic just like now in-game.

Just ask an admin to swap you when the ratio is fixed or that the admin can swap you with a player without a mic and this problem is solved.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Bennevis

Bennevis Senior Member
    Donator

Kenny mate I was toxic but what do you expect, I literally am first to join and I still can't get CT and people who are just trolling go CT even when im still trying. sorry for my actions but its very annoying.

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

It's cool Ben, just be calm and ask an admin to fix the ratio. And your problem is solved, people are free to join whenever they want, everyone is free to command, there's not a rule that you HAVE to command.

Remember next time if there is no place for you to join the CT-team, just ask an admin to swap you with someone else who has no mic or with someone who's not a trusted player. Sometimes you can't join CT-team because everyone has a mic and is commanding so you'll need to wait till the next map.

Insulting and being toxic won't help you at all in this case, just be calm and patient please.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Biggie

Biggie Veteran Member
    Donator

There was never a lack of commander during the round we played at all, I would understand your anger and the way you lashed out if that was the case. It's not like the whole CT team can jump the gun and try to command at the same time. I understand it might be frustrating but among trusted players it's really the first to join CT. It wouldn't be fair to others if someone should get special treatment imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Bennevis

Bennevis Senior Member
    Donator

Im sorry man I really am wasn't called for