1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Un-Ban Request!

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by PAQUITO, Oct 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PAQUITO

PAQUITO Newbie

Name:    PAQUITO     

Server:     Hell [ENG] Server

Admins:      Jingle Jangles/kenny7

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:461607876

Reason:      Well, I dont know what to say, I consider that I fucked up and I shouldnt use macro again, I thought that If I use it while Im not doing a rol or something, I would have no problems, But it is against the rules, So It is not allowed, I really like the server, I try to be a good member for everyone and not toxic, My intentions are not bad, I only was an idiot for using a macro, I just want to ask for an opportunity and forgive me :(, I just can say that I will get better for me and everyone in the server, Because the community was welcoming to me and so nice. Sorry for my bad action. I´m Sorry everyone.

2. Jingle Jangles

Jingle Jangles Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

Hi PAQUITO, you must understand that using any kind of jump/bhop assist is not acceptable on the server, only normal scrollwheel or spacebar.

I've reduced the ban to 2 months. Use the time to consider whether or not you seriously want to play on our servers without cheating in any way. Please also use the time to read up on all of the other rules found here:
    https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jb.html
    https://hellclan.co.uk/motd/jbrules.html

You are free to browse and use the forums in the meantime.

Return with an honest and civil mindset and without cheating and you will be fine. Just keep in mind you will have eyes on you if you return so do not cheat and abide by the rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.