1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unfairly silenced

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Jake, Sep 29, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jake

Jake Member

Name:         Jake

Server:     jb

Admin:      wilfire

SteamID:    STEAM_0:0:64183984

Reason:      "troll"

So wildfire how was i trolling like you said, this was the video that i got when i started recording, before that you just kicked us (me and doggy) and i stopped talking as you can clearly see i didnt type anything nor said before doggy said it himself, before you silenced me you can see that doggy told me something and i told him to stop. Then i said again that i didnt want him to get gagged or muted wich is true, i just want him to get a punishment for his behavior as a ct. So i dont agree with the silence, i stopped talking and typing and only did replied when doggy said something first, and i only warned him to stop so we didnt go in trouble.

Here is the video:
    https://youtu.be/MbcX6Wd7ZEk

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

3. I like doggy

I like doggy Member

Since you mention me I guess, that i may anwer on this forum. You and Txm are the biggest trolls. When I join the first thing you say "oh the freekiller is here" and when I kill someone you have to say out loud why you so thappy, even when SUI knifed the f... vent. I have many smalls records where you whine, because you think i'm going after you. Bennevis and

Rhys are just trolling for fun, but you and Txm are the real trolls. What wildfire just witness is 1%. You do that every round, but I guess I gonna keep recording and then next time I will make an report, so you or Txm might get a real mute/gag.

If I'm freekilling then record me instead of using half of your game whining about it. Since you have a record for this I guess you may have 100 of records, where we have played together. Go send them to kenny and wildifre.

Even Txm said I was interfering when kenny killed him in a knifefight. When you keep trolling with fake stuff admins on the server might ban me or want I tell them why I killed that guy or that guy because you and txm constantly say I freekilled.

As I mentioned kenny and wildfire was on the server and Kenny knew I didn't interfer in the knifefight since he was having the knifefight. And you also whinned alot and even said I freekilled Sui beacuse I killed t's to fast in cells. He was knifing the vent 20 seconds after he said don't knife the vent. The reason you got gagged was for trolling and unfornatualy wildfire only saw 1/1000 of you trolling.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 29, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 29, 2020 ---
    And sometimes when you keep doing that you will attract other people to it aswell. Once you and txm did this and right afterwards bennevis and rhys did it aswell. I know these people and they are just annoying for fun, but suddenly 4 are saying it and then 1-2 are saying it aswell and suddenly admins keep asking me what happened and want me answer why I kill every single t...

4. Jake

Jake Member

im here to appeal my unban not to see someone whine about something. If you have clips of me, there's a report section. I dont record, i strated in that moment because i felt i should do it since i got kicked and u kept talking with me. First you said was only me and txm, now its rhys and bennevis who tell your way too thappy, and i believe you can count many more people, but they are trolls right ? Everyone who says you are doing mistakes is a troll in your eyes.

Like i said i dont like to record, im here to play the game and chill a bit. I just warned you about your mistakes but you fail to understand. I dont care about your recordings, if you feel that angery on a game you should re-think your life. Im not here to record people so i can get them banned and feel some sort of distorced satisfaction on doing it.

I'll wait for wildfire reply.

Plus what are you talking about ? a knifefight that kenny saw? i wasnt even there when that happened, you are defending yourself with your heart and soul about something i didnt even accused you.

5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You are not allowed to post here, please do not post if you are not involved.

This unban request is about Jake, no need to start discussing it here like you 2 did in-game. You are warned aswell, don't forget that please.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
  6. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Sorry, I didn't hear him say "He is probably Jakes brother". I thought you both had moved on and you said that randomly to bring it back up and troll him, so for that I apologise. I'll unsilence you and remove it from your record. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, happy to be corrected when I'm in the wrong. You do troll frequently and you have said yourself that you are a troll weeks ago, hence why I said that.

I will however give you both a stern warning that if either of you troll or provoke each other you will be silenced for a week.

Thanks guys.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.