1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unmute request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by madgame, Sep 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madgame

madgame Junior Member
    Donator

Name:       Madgame - Senpai

Server:     Jailbreak

Admin:      Gatsby

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:12533228

Reason:      Muted because of squeel

Hi, was in jailbreak, and as i died while doing obstacle course (Think thats the one) in spymaster map, i was muted for 5000 minutes for making a small screaming noise because i died.

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

3. J.Gatsby

J.Gatsby Member
    Donator

No you were muted because after another player was muted for persistently screaming and making stupid noises on mic you then decided to start doing it too. I placed a warning in chat to stop and within 30 seconds you screamed again down your mic.

Why do you think this is appropriate?

If you really were shocked by the kill and this was a true scream why would you need to press your mic button?

4. madgame

madgame Junior Member
    Donator

Nr.1 - I was muted right after i died while not screaming (People can confirm i mildy screamed/squeek)

Nr.2 - I am sorry i did not notice your warning. If i did, i would not make that decision. I have been many years at HELL and have no reason to push boundaries with admins when they give instructions regarding rules.

Nr.3 - I was shocked due to something unexpected happening and that made me use the mic as natural it is on that server. People laugh and have fun about it.

5. J.Gatsby

J.Gatsby Member
    Donator

I actually muted you for so long in the first place as you were following suit of the guy who I had just muted before you. I took into account that I had not seen you on the server before (not that I am the most active member). I also took into account that if you were not only on our servers to troll you would come to the forums to request unbanning and we could have this conversation.

I have reduced your mute to 500 mins

Please make sure to take note of admins warnings in future.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 22, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 22, 2020 ---
    Its just under 500 mins actually (480)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.