1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

T-Rod

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Jacob ™, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

Name:         T-ROD

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:185211033

Reason:      2 Kinda freekills.

Proof: Watch this one from 30 seconds onwards. The warden dies and I call that T-Roc will freekill me because of how he's acted in the previous few rounds.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mgOW1ej4rP9l9OtxatspqizkPQN9_5yK/view

In this one, yes I admit I threw a nade and was a rebel. But as you can see, he doesent kill me because he knows I'm a rebel, he isnt listening to commands and when warden tells us to go somewhere he isnt listening and kills me as I move. The other Ts realise he isnt listening and stay in the corner.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1LVWzfp0Ug7Oo04upP7k0QDzUv9VkApD8/view

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

The demo where you get killed when Kongu was commanding, that's not a freekill. You were a rebel like Kongu himself said it. (You threw a nade to Daddy Nature). He only killed you so that's fair in my eyes and he didn't kill the other 2 there so, I don't see why you are reporting that part? Unless he killed them too but you didn't catch that, in your demo?

The other demo is a freekill yes, but report section is only for serious reports, not just one freekill. And this isn't serious enough for a CTBan as all it needed was a slay. If this continues, please bump the thread and the required action will be taken. Mistakes happens, for now he'll get warned. I'll warn him myself in-game.

Thanks for the report.

3. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator