1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pxy's Unban Request

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by pxy, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pxy

pxy Newbie

Name: pxy

Server: All (Automatic SMAC Ban)

Admin: Console (Automatic SMAC Ban)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:106029286

Reason: I made a dumb mistake 3 years ago of cheating on this large network of servers in a deathmatch game. I was younger, I was bored and I was incredibly stupid.
    I don't cheat anymore on CSS or any source games for that matter - I don't wanna waste anyone's time or have an anti-cheat ban my account.
    I'd just like an honest second chance since I've barely touched any source games in the past year and a half and would like to come back to play. I'd rather not give you less reason to unban me by playing on an alt.
    The ban is 3 years old now so I'd like to leave that time in the past and move on.

Hope you can consider my appeal.
    ~ pxy

2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi,

You were SMAC'd 3 years ago for using aimbot. I understand its a while ago but we have no tolerance for cheaters.

However, I will give you a chance to come back on a clean new steam ID (not family share). Your current ID is also VAC banned, I will not be unbanning it sorry.

Good luck.

3. pxy

pxy Newbie

Thanks for your consideration, either way.
    I know that ID is VAC banned - that's on CSGO. That has nothing to do with CSS. That VAC ban is also ridiculously old and is not representative of how I play today.

4. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

No problem, Thanks for being honest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.