1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am i muted ?/Unmite thread.

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Swyifh, Aug 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

Name:         Ariaztel

Server:     JB

Admin:      kenny7.

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:146927051

Reason:      Innapropriate language.

Cant type in the server. Cant find any mutes on sourcebans. Can i get unmuted if so ?

P.S. Found a com ban on source bans by Kenny7

https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:146927051&Submit

Not sure what its for since there is no report on me on the forums ?

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020
  2. Conner

Conner Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Gagged by @kenny7 for Inappropriate Language. Usually if we gag through Sourcebans it is due to either you already leaving the server or we have received screenshots with compelling evidence of you breaking the rules.

Do you recall saying anything yesterday evening that was gag worthy?

3. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You were gagged because I received screenshots about you. Where you used homophobic language for no reason at all. You disrespected someone because you got killed as far as I can see from the screnshots.

You are here since 2016 Ariastel, you should know that we do not allow this on our servers, players who are insulting/disrespecting others and being toxic towards others. We take this very serious on our servers. Jokes can be made but what you said was wrong and you went too far.

Screenshots:
    https://gyazo.com/7d4e5e60264cc6b5efa06bd2040ddc16
    https://gyazo.com/b59c506e5293fce68c474387249f4044
    https://gyazo.com/6ea112f16e5c4fe740d48201b2ba3f05

4. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

I said the F word before i knew it was forbiden. Maybe once more after.
    Ive been arguing about free kills and whatnot.

5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

So does this mean you are allowed to use it? Why are you disrespecting? Because you got killed, why don't you contact an admin instead?

6. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

That day is the first day ive heard someone say the F word is forbiden, back in 2016 people still made racial and homophobic jokes.
    Like i said right as u were posting ive used it a few times when i found out its not allowed and not have anymore except by accident because its one of my go to insults.
    Ive been punished before for using go to insults before and used the same excuse i did say it and it cant be justified.
    I know disrespecting is not allowed but there are people provoking players and then recording their reactions. I would ask of you to instead of screenshots to ask for the demo to see how the entire T side on new summer was ganging up on me saying i FK and then votectbanning me.
    Literaly everyone on the T side was trying to provoke me because they were losing desperately. Some people can not stand 3/10 score on new summer 3vs16.
    What im saying doesnt justify what i did but if all the hell community really care about disrespect and upholding moral and human code or values you should check into how a small minority like myself are being treated. Ive seen it many times. Someone not so bad at the game is performing good suddenly everyone is calling him a free killer and thappy non stop abuse.

Literaly on that map i was being called every single word in the dictionary not to mention the N word once by i dont know who.
    If that map's demo gets released you will find out exactly how animalistic some players can be especialy when theres a bandwagon and mob mentality.

Believe it or not I was the victim in that situation. Having to try to play when 16 people are quite literaly molesting u verbaly on chat and microphone
    will not just get the better of anyone but make people quit right then and there. Should i have just stopped playing because 90% of the server was buthurt ? Maybe. Because some 15 yeard olds cant stand at losing the game so depresingly trying to make me the bad guy.

Sincerely get the demo. Just because i dont have it doesnt mean you as hell members and admins cant get it. You will see exactly how calm i was during that time and when i got ctbanned thats when i lost it i literaly asked on hell chat for admin to come and see right before i got banned check records, 15 ctbann in a roll. People like @txm and other be like im sorry Ariastel for pressing yes i dont know what got over me.

I admit the punishment is extremely lenient but thats not the point if i had known it was 2 days i wouldve waited it out. For all its worth leave the mute or even extend it for a week but get the demo to see exactly what was going on because those players did alot worse to me than simply saying some forbiden word.

Those kids can get you over the edge man.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 7, 2020, Original Post Date: Aug 7, 2020 ---
    I did contact and admin. @The Secret was playing and 2 rounds in a roll i get free killed infront of my cell on that snowy nights map literaly infront of his eyes. He is warden at the button and im top floor middle cell literaly infront of him first time no one bats an eye second time he still dont do anything i confronted him about not saying anything he says he didnt see it ?

I need to help myself to not have feelings that admins have bias ? I had much respect to @The Secret before that maybe he REALLY didnt see it but i lost all respect for him maybe undeserved but he did nothing about it. The first few rounds on snowy nights is literaly after summer ended and i got ct banned its not i got killed those 3 screenshots are in the span of 10-15 minutes of gameplay 3 rounds thats one incident not multiple. Thats the day i learned f word is forbiden by @Hidden pro

7. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Admins can't be online 24/7 Ariastel, players have the right to report rule breakers. If this happend, why didn't you take screenshotst/demos about it and reported them in the report section? That's why we have a report section, it's there for a reason.

I contacted Secret already about this, he said he didn't see it because he was warden at that moment. Admins don't have 100 eyes, just to keep an eye on you or any other player. If they didn't see it, they can't do anything about. And here again, this is why we have a report section.

From what I see, you got killed because of Thappyness. If it's true, this ain't a freekill.

This still doesn't give you the right to insult others. The gag won't be removed so you can calm down these 2 days and to show you how you are acting on the server.

8. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

First of all i get yelled at and insulted for 30 minutes straight while trying to enjoy myself not insulting anyone getting ganged on by 20 players, getting unjustly ctbanned after. Then getting freekilled literaly next 2 rounds in a roll on the start of the next map when i take one step out and face my cells ? Dying one step out of your cell facing cell twice in a roll infront of admin is not free kill its thappy ? Do you realize what you are saying ?
    Then everything i say loses credibility because i dont have recording because i play to enjoy myself not to get into intrigue against or with other players ?
    If i didnt say it before i will say it now im sorry for saying that word I didnt even realize its because i said the f word at first i thought its because i disrespect thats why i made the example of gay and f. Only later did i realize its like the N word.

Isnt the point of recording these things to do the right thing tell me this ? Isnt the point to defend whats right and whats wrong ?
    Or is it just non-pragmatic where you deal with things in a non-pragmatic way where no objective consideration is taken ?

9. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You are not listenting to what I said. I never told you that Secret was ignoring you or any other admin. What I meant here was after the kill where u disrespect Creeplin and where he told you, to calm down. He even said the reason why you got killed. Don't make up things in your own mind. I only have evidence about you, insulting and being toxic towards others. This is why I gagged you, so you can calm down and see what you are doing without knowing yourself.

If you got abused by the voteban system and if you got freekilled please take evidence and report them in the report section. So we can remove such players from our community. Do you have any evidence to back this up? Coming here and saying this, and that won't help you. We need evidence from this. If you have, feel free to make a report and I will deal with it myself.

I can understand it can be annoying because others are trolling but please take evidence from this in the future, so we can deal with it here.

10. The Secret

The Secret Member

I warned creeplin twice for the freekill once you have contacted me via the admin chat, in which got my attention for the first time during the map, i was fully concentrated on commanding. If i was biased i would warn you for using the "f word" in which i also haven't seen.

The last thing i'll ever be is a biased person, even if there is lino on the other side. I keep it honest.

Sorry for not being able to see what happened to you right away, i'm not mentally awake sometimes due to my health. Yet all i could do for the freekill was a warning that i have sent right away after you told me about it.

11. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Gag won't be removed. @Swyifh, please do not repeat this or next time it will be longer then 2 days.

Please follow server rules from now. The gag will auto expire on: 08-08-2020 20:27 GMT.

Thread can be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.