1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Birdie 2

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Sarge, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Sarge

Sarge Member

Name:  Birdie

Server:  Jailbreak   

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:50584358

Reason:   I kept rebelling and he got tired of it so he said he was going to get more strict and killed me when I was in my cell. This is not the only incident I have had with Birdie. The video doesn't show what happened until around the 32000 tick mark. (Its total is 35000). In all honesty this guy should have his admin removed.

Proof: https://mega.nz/file/Wt9xlDwY#tUI_IkKo98drE4RggMMat1QPiA3EN79oDMhb-C1Ih-8

2. Birdie

Birdie Member
    Donator

I was mistaken, I heard the vent being knifed again and i saw that daphur was at the front of his cell - it was unintentional.

I slayed and moved on. Again sarge, i'm sorry.

3. Sarge

Sarge Member

No, you clearly came up to my cell before you even decided shooting and claimed I knifed a vent and shot me on purpose.

4. RSWReece

RSWReece Member
    Donator

T'was also on the server at the time. Can confirm that it was nothing more than a simple mis-understanding. There were two players in the cell, one of them knifed the vent. Birdie killed Sarge, as he was the one close to the vent and had previously rebelled on most rounds. Birdie then found out that it was infact the other player and slayed and apologised. There was nothing malicious about it.

5. Sarge

Sarge Member

You clearly heard what he said. In the demo you can see him look at my cell and look at me before he even began to claim I knifed the vent.

6. Birdie

Birdie Member
    Donator

I came to my conclusion by hearing the sound - seeing daphur at the front of the cell.

7. J.Gatsby

J.Gatsby Member
    Donator

@Sarge It can appear that when we have a reason to not like someone that they are against us more and more. Please understand that Birdie/c.major has not in all the time I've played with him an unfair or targeting type of guy. He would not be admin if he were. The Hells take the server admins seriously because they reflect badly on them when they are not good at the job. Birdie has never raised concerns because he will admit when he is wrong and does the right thing.

I am sorry you feel targeted by him but I think you are possibly blowing this out of proportion. Please feel free to continue to bring us evidence of people doing you wrong but not when they apologise and slay after the mistake. I see no reason for birdie to be punished in this post. However a warning is needed. @Birdie Please ensure you see the vent being knifed before killing someone for it in future.