1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unban Appeal apology [Yio]

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by Yio, Aug 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yio

Yio Newbie

Name:   Dylan

Server:     All servers.

Admin:      kenny7, hellboy

SteamID:   STEAM_0:0:461947616

Reason:      
    Look I'm sorry. I just want to play some counter strike source. It's a dying game, I never wanted to lie and I know it was wrong of me to do so. I honestly hate lying, and I say that 100% truthfully. I've got no games I really have fun playing anymore and right now source is about the only game I enjoy, I took an interest in your guys server and realized that it was actually a great community and great playerbase. I also like how it isn't toxic like GP, I admit to all of the actions I took in the past, although I'm not actually like that. Noob the manager of gp told me that hells servers sucked and how everyone on there was awful people. So he asked me one day with Blur to go and mfk on your guys server and be toxic. However I never said the N word like they did, I only mfk'd. Which is what I appealed for on my other account. I figured that was enough to play on your servers because If I could go back in time I would because it was truly morally wrong and I understand that doing what other people say "for fun" isn't always the best route to take.
    I'm not asking for forgiveness, i just want another shot in your guys community
    You saw me on the servers, I wasn't doing any of those things.
    I am 100% reformed.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  2. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Hi,

To my understanding, you have been playing on GP server. On 8 December 2019, yourself with a GP admin called Noob and another player Blur decided to join our server to basically troll, freekill and spam racist slurs. You guys then got reported, and were banned by Nomy.

You have since been playing on GP until 24 July 2020, you got banned for bhop scripts. You got bored and the bypassing began.

Next day, on 25 July 2020, you tried to bypass the ban using family share but it didn't work, you got auto banned. You then used another account to play on hell, bypassing the original ban, then you got caught on that by Kenny and you eventually made a unban thread.

On that thread you lied until it was locked and it got locked because you lied.

Now, you have admitted that you mass freekilled that day but you deny saying the N word..
    Are you aware of this thread? https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/41532/

You said the N word not only once but 5 times. The demo is still available to download.
    Are you going to get this thread locked aswel?

3. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Locked due to no response.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.