1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jailbreak: LR suggestions

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Waleed, Jul 3, 2020.

1. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

Hello.

I know there is a lot of lr's to do in jailbreak and you don't reach lr every round but wouldn't it be fun to add a new once? maybe if we did players will be excited in reaching to lr and not just rebel every round? hmm who knows :wondering::think:.

Don't you guys sometimes get ideas like that adding new lr's? i do :cool:

So here is what i came up with it might sound stupid but hey come on you know it will be super fun :D.
    "Noclip Knife Fight or Flying Knife Fight LR" call it whatever you want. Oh wow it sounds very interesting and exciting :clap:.

So just a normal lr a normal choice nothing is effected by it you just have to make a bigger circle just like the sumo wrestle one but BIGGER and there is 1 minute or less or more doesn't really matter just incase the other player tries to delay he will be auto slayed and if he leaves the circle he will be auto slayed as well. For example see bellow.

ABT40A3B7B4954CF482CA868687C09348666E27CEF9726FDABBF98F54352EB8EAE1.jpg

And yeah they leave the circle and try to fly around and delay they cant cos auto slay.
    The other player tries to delay if he get knifed and the other one doesn't he cant as well because circle not that big to run away.

So here is the hardest part of that "LR" someone need to make the lr to teleports the 2 players automatically inside the circle just like the "sumo wrestle" and of course a 5 seconds timer just for the players to prepare.

If you guys have any ideas in adding new LR'S please share it so we can vote on it and actually get something new added. ;)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 4
  2. cisplatin

cisplatin Junior Member

What about making race in lr? T chooses race and decides two points: the starting point and ending point and then teleport to the startng point or just run from starting to ending point

3. GeorgeLAD

GeorgeLAD The Experienced
    Donator

Used to have this, was removed but can't remember why, think it bugged a fair bit.

4. cisplatin

cisplatin Junior Member

Then to the knife fight add a function which makes the T and CT small, a mini knife fight between dwarfs/hobbits

5. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

People will just run away if they get knifed and the other T doesn't.
    For the race its a bit unfair because players will be like where is the ending point or i dont know how to bhop etc.

I don't know what's wrong with my suggestion but yeah hopefully we see something really added.

6. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Noclip causes the person to not be able to be attacked. So it wouldn't work.

Race LR was removed because it was super buggy and often people who picked it wouldn't know how to do it so they ended up slayed for cheating. Though we can still do races by choosing knife fight and asking for a custom LR and stating where the race is, finishes and time to start.

• Informative Informative x 1
  7. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

Ah i see they wouldn't be able to damage each others.
    What about high jump like a low gravity knife fight.