1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Papi Jake

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Ara Ara, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

Player: Papi Jake, Fromstatefarm - STEAM_0:0:13449057

Server:JB

Reason:
    Watch the clip for context, Jake lies once again and freekills for it as a admin, next round I ask him 3-4 times to slay and he refuses saying this time he 100% saw me jump. Then he ignores me and for awhile and I leave to make a report since he clearly won't reply. Guess he's lying yet again, watch the clip for full context, I think its quite clear I didn't jump at all, didn't even touch my jump keys..

Proof:

Say what you want but admins themselves are lying now. It's just getting ridiculous. I don't have a demo sadly but since jake clearly stated he was 100% sure maybe he has one that you can review since he is a payadmin and most always record demo's.

Also a good idea if you look back on this thread where he yet again lies and slays @Lino for no good reason..

https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/42253/

2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

I've spoken with Jake, it was not a lie. He was unaware that it wouldn't be classified as jumping from platform to platform understandably. See this thread for the previous confusion over the matter: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/41404/#post-386788

He now knows therefore no action is required. Thanks for the report!

3. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

Hey Ara,

To me this was jumping and from my angle, right above you, it seemed as a jump and i had not realized you had done this to move from one block to another as shown in your demo. I apologize for the confusion and the freekill. Im working to be better as an admin and situations like these help me. I sorry again for the freekill.

Thanks

PAPI Jake

4. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

Next time make sure you 200% sure then.

I'll ask thread to be unlocked if anything else happens.
    Thanks.