1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Thappy

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Ara Ara, Jul 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

Its not enjoyable for half of the team you've already killed by the time we get to a game because they had the audacity to jump while shift walking to the destination.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 15, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 15, 2020 ---
    That's from the Summer thread.

@Ara Ara you are describing ways of rebelling as issues that need to be fixed. I think that shows how all you're doing here is trying to justify your mindset that its your roll to kill all the ts until there are two left, and not to make rounds fun and enjoyable for as many Ts as possible.

2. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

Alright then just don't jump, problem solved right..? No? You think its fine if jump to die is issued and if people jump they should be given a warning? Not at all, I've no problem executing every single person who jumps if the command is issued.

I'm not like you jacob I don't enjoy playing as t. the lr's are boring compared to most servers and some of them don't even work as intended like moon shoes knife fight. That is why I play ct, because I enjoying being able to go where I please and pop t's in the head when they run away, call me sadistic but thats how I enjoy playing. if t's want to rebel all game then they better hope that I'm not playing because I have absolutely no problem, sitting in cell area watching the t's counting them and making sure all of them are here. Call it boring but its what i do to relax.

As for the summer thread I won't be saying what I meant of course not! I need to keep that to myself in case it does go through with the design changes because if I mentioned them, some very angry ppl will complain but alas I'll wait for them to figure it out

3. Jacob ™

Jacob ™ Senior Member
    Donator

So you're just saying you're here to have your fun, you don't care if it ruins the game for everyone else.

Thanks for clearing that up.

4. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Wrong, read his post again, he didnt mention warden issuing jump to die command, he only mentions about shift walking and gets killed if he is jumping.

If the commander issues "xxx to die" command, I dont see any problem killing the T as the commander asked the CTs to kill any T who jumps or whatever and the T shouldn't cry about it either. A lot of the time CTs assume warden's command without actually listening and then find every petty excuse when questioned to justify the kill.

I've had situations where there are 10 CTs watching and there is absolutely no chance of rebelling, but just because I run 1 step towards a CT whos is still a few steps away, i get killed. (worse thing is I get killed while stepping back into position after taking an extra step) Thats what id consider as Thappy -Not being killed when told xxx to die.

5. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

if he dies for shift walking and then jumping and commander hasn't said anything about jumping being not allowed than that is a freekill and not a ct being thappy. at that point you're literally talking about being freekilled.

But still this post was made to notify people that a warning on mic holds the same value as a warning shot. If you wanna start getting off topic maybe we could discuss some other matters like why is the sky blue or why that some people are not allowed pa because they swear too much

Plenty of things we can discuss but maybe we should stick on topic about thappyness and not freekilling because those are two very different things wouldn't you agree?

6. Boy

Boy Administrator

Its not freekill though because players like you call that rebelling right? as technically he didn't follow the command of shift walking?

I see you are still hurt about not being allowed payadmin (which is a privilege, not a right), I hear it on server all the time so I dont propose to discuss that here.

7. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

Players like me?
    If they shift walk and jump its the same thing commander has to say so otherwise I can quote wild on this if you'd like. I don't mindlessly freekill if you take me as that type, I know the rules and so do you.

Why not? Since were getting off topic why shouldn't we discuss our differences?

8. Boy

Boy Administrator

Well then be careful and not "freekill" someone in game or you would be punished/CTbanned.

9. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

Don't worry ill be 100% sure

10. Vengeance

Vengeance Senior Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

There won’t be anyone to kill if they all leave due to thappyness...

• Agree Agree x 4
  11. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

How are we even discussing this still, its unbelievable. Anyone with a right functioning brain wants to have fun, and not only for him-/herself but also for the other players. Killing someone for wiggling a toe is not really fun for both parties is it, unless you're a idiotic ct. Play pub if you wanna shoot people.

This is THE reason I barely play as a T, unless there are normal CTs. Some idiots just shooting me at the start of every round for doing some non-rebbelius small shit.

Lets see how the people that agree with this thappy shit like it if they are forced on T side for like a week, and we implement what is discussed here and what they say only on them. Killing them for wiggling a toe, accidental jump or letting go of crouch, not facing the back of their cell or even being too late for a count down (example: 5 seconds to be at cell button). Watch how long they will stick around, I bet it wont be for the full week. I can tell you, I leave the server after getting killed 2 times because at that point there is no fun in the game. There is just some idiots that wanna kill people and ruin their fun.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

@Ara Ara the next time i see you playing as a T i will be thappy with you and just you. And you can do the same.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Hiddenpro64

Hiddenpro64 Member

lol waleed :)

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  14. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

People always ask me why I change my name in game or remove people and I think it's pretty clear when low life individuals decide to target people in-game for the most petty reasons, I think other people would do the same in that situation.

You do that Waleed go ahead by all means target me in-game because your upset that I kill people in a game where another person has told me to. Please dedicate your time waiting for me it's good to know I have some fanboys waiting for me on the server that I can play with.

:h:

15. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

your overthinking.
    i aint like that. i meant it as a joke but okay haha

16. Kongu

Kongu Member

I get Ara’s point.

I frequently shoot people in the body/leg when they jump after a jump to die command is called. Purely because half the time if you don’t, the same fucker Bhops off and rebels anyway. I have frequently killed people who repeatedly do it and then I have to waste 5 minutes of my life listening to them crying as to why they’ve been killed. If you don’t want to be shot/killed, don’t take the chance of being a troll and jumping when jump to die is called... only yourself to blame. Call it THappy if you want be it’s a justified kill. If you sit there crying on the sidelines bored out of your mind waiting for the next round you have only yourself to blame tbh.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. Swyifh

Swyifh Member

Obviously i dont kill everyone i get the chance to, the often times i pardon people proves this i think its the general issue that the fluctuation in skill between players is not somethingu can account for.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 17, 2020 ---
    Lol i always target people that free kill me often even stalk gametracker player list.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 17, 2020 ---
    I play on T as much as i play on CT.

18. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

Positive
    Gaming
    Atmosphere

:D

19. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

This is the main point of the thread, Boy has also summarized good points, this thread has detracted from it's original intention so it will be locked to prevent further drama or derailment.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.