1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lino

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Japi, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

Name:         Lino

Server:      JB

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:26532381

Reason:      Admin Disrespect, accusing of racism, accusing of distasteful jokes, Trolling

Proof:
    Hi

So earlier today Lino and I had a disagreement on the JB server about a slay I made on him. He thought he saw me enter vent, then commanded my death. When I bring up how I did not, he asked me to stand on his spray where he proceeded to head shot me. After that I slayed him for freekilling. This is the context of the event that took place.

Soon after, Lino proceeded to get agitated and soon started insulting me calling me a racist and general trolling. After that I asked him to stop and Rory butted in asking Lino to stop as well. After that, Lino thought it would be ok to bring Rorys Daughters in insulting him asking what they thought if they knew their father made rape jokes on the internet. I warned him again and most of the server some what piled on saying he had gone too far.

The reason for this report is because I did not feel comfortable making a punishment as I did not want it to be emotionally charged and wanted it to be fair. I believe in due process and I believe that emotions can get in the way of justice. I also feel more comfortable leaving it to a higher admin to determine if there is any punishment needed.

I Also believe this kind of attitude represents the Hell Clan in a bad light. This kind of trolling and disrespect lets any new players feel as if its fine to say what ever they want, when they want.

Evidence will be provided below.

Demo From Sunsetz's point of view showing the altercation.

If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask

Thank you.

PAPI Jake

http://www.mediafire.com/file/yljbfrfx3c2kf8g/50_3.dem/file

Quick Edit- the tick for when stuff actually happens is around 45000, the time is somewhere around 10-11 minutes. Our first round was extremely long.

Lino 1.jpg Lino 2.jpg Lino 3.jpg lino 4.jpg Lino 5.jpg

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  2. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Let's address this one by one:

The Vent Scenario:

- Me and Secret both saw you entering the vent, Secret said clearly on mic, multiple times and to kenny afterwards that he saw you exiting the vent, I saw the same as I was standing looking at the vent cell and clearly saw you and Just Luke leaving the vent.

- I was 100% sure you left the vent, so I brought you out and killed you. 2 CT's seeing someone leaving the vent is more than justifiable enough to kill, especially seeming as it was seen from two perspectives.

- I did not record this as I don't record demos, I record the last 30 seconds which in this case clips after the point of slay.

- You slayed me for the kill. But you doubted yourself afterwards, saying you 'may have ran around your cell' and that you weren't 100% sure that you didn't enter the vent.
    I have a tip for you:
    When two separate CT's who usually disagree on everything (Me and Secret dispute allot) actually agree on something, from two different perspectives, and you doubt yourself, then you should probably not abuse your admin unless you can prove we are wrong.

So yes I was very annoyed by this, because you abused your admin, doubted your own decision, couldn't justify your slay with any evidence, and refused to apologise.

I mean you were muted for trolling and consistently shouting the N word down mic, and making islamaphobic comments

Your last ban for trolling: https://hellclan.co.uk/sourcebans/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:13449057 &Submit=Search

Your mute list:
    upload_2020-6-24_12-35-25.png

upload_2020-6-24_12-36-29.png

So me saying your a troll and racist, seems to be validated by your history. Just as I accept when people call me a troll, as can be validated by my history, you probably should begin to aswell.

https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/41725/#post-389088

The fact that this player was even allowed admin is completely rediculous, the guy was islamaphobic less than a year ago, and obviously only began to care about his ban due to the covid restriction that made him likely bored in his household and need a community to play on.

So honestly, me calling you a racist isn't any less than the truth. When everything returns to normal and when you no longer have admin, you'll slip back into your prehistoric ways.

On a side note also, contextural reference was left out:

- Jake commented that he was from the South, that's why I replied "is that why you're so racist". (quite a good joke if you ask me tbf, but also in context would explain why he was islamaphobic)

Rory

The Grown man with 2 daughters said to Rape woman if they refuse to have sex with you, openly on the server to Gatsby, which should have been an instant permanant mute, especially since his last mute was for harrassment too.

upload_2020-6-24_12-47-0.png

And honestly I've never liked Rory, he has been making creepy jokes on the server since I remember.
    As you can see he was the one who provoked me first, I'm sure some of you may see why I find it creepy when a man with two daughters jokes about rape that graphically over the internet.

Saying rape jokes is not internet banter

"I Also believe this kind of attitude represents the Hell Clan in a bad light. This kind of trolling and disrespect lets any new players feel as if its fine to say what ever they want, when they want."

What a hypocrite.

I stand by what I wrote in chat, I don't believe that you're fit for admin, just as I am not fit for admin. The fact that you are on the side of the person credited to rape jokes shows that your moral compass is swayable purely in scenarios where it benefits you, so yes your judgement is incorrectly driven.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2020
  3. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Like I said in-game and I will say it here again, I didn't witness the kill on Jake myself. I only saw you killing him and you getting slayed by Jake for freekilling him saying that he didn't enter in the vent.

Also please don't lie about what Secret said. I have asked him in-game if he was sure that Jake went inside the vent and he said "No, I'm not 100% sure".

4. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

Its not about "taking sides"

As an admin, it is my job to make sure everyone has a good gaming environment. Just because you do not like rory DOES NOT give you permission to accuse him of something like that. If you have proof I would ask you post it on the forums so it can be taken care of properly.

Yet again here you are accusing me of racism. I admit, Ive said things in the past, but people can change. What happened then is I felt as if I had immunity and it did not matter, but I realized how much I enjoyed playing on Hell Clan and made a change for the betterment of me as a person. Lastly for the attacks on me as an admin, the community are the people who have given me admin, the community are the people who have supported me, bought me, and continued my journey as an admin. I appreicate all of the support and with out them, we would not be there today. I made my personal change before COVID-19, and I continue to grow every single day. You may call bullshit on me all you want, and that is fine. But all I want is the betterment of this community, a better gaming environment, and to keep this JB server alive for as long as possible. I stand by my decision, after further review I know I did the correct thing.

I'm sorry you disagree with me, but all I am doing is trying to help make the best server for everyone, and accusing people of being a racist simply because of where they are from, is terrible and the reason why we have hatred in this world.

We will wait for a Hell Clan members responce.

5. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

- If you read what I wrote, I wrote "I was 100% sure".
    - Secret did say to you that in his opinion he thought it was jake coming from the vent, and he mentioned this multiple times.
    - Before I had even mentioned papi using the vent, secret signalled it was papi using the vent verbally over the mic.
    - If two people mention papi using the vent, that means that they both agree that he did.

So I did not lie about what secret said.
    Please read what I wrote.

6. The Secret

The Secret Member

Hey guys, even though it was a small context that my name was used. I want to share my perspective on this situation.

During the vent scenario, I saw a white player model leaving the vent and I have put my crosshair on the player to identify him, as the players were moving at that time - cells were just opened- there was another name on my view for a split second, but after my crosshair was precisely on the model I have seen the name "Papi Jake" and reported to the warden as a CT that I'm suspicious of the player for leaving the vent. And as far as I remember I verbalized my thoughts like "I think I saw Jake leaving the vent but I'm not sure"

As many of you know, the stacked up player models or sprays can trick the game engine into confusing the names, so I never was certain enough to accuse anyone with any act yet only was suspicious about it.

I just find it sad that one round of controversial act of "vent usage" ended up with racism, Islamaphobia, harassment, and disrespect.

Let's keep it cool, please.

7. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

Firstly, it's not an accusation when several admins were on at the time, it's practically fact he said it. Secondly the comments were not made towards me, so I won't report it, but it doesn't mean I can't from time to time remind rory of what he said, especially when he's the one primarily talking to me trying to provoke a response, it's an easy and simple shut down.

"I felt as if I had immunity and it did not matter" - What a great person to allow to be a payadmin!

You somehow turned this into an oscars thank you speech..? "We would not be there today" "Continued my journey as admin"...

"accusing people of being a racist simply because of where they are from" No, I said you were racist because you LITERALLY WERE RACIST. Stop saying things are accusations when they are proven to be true...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 24, 2020 ---
    Thank you for posting,

I just want to validate, only 2 players entered the vent, Luke and Papi, I was standing behind the vent cell and saw a white player model also exiting the vent, with the name papi coming up. Luke was not playing as a white player model so it was not him, I saw lukes playermodel but not his name, hence why I only focused on papi jake, who was a white player model, and whose name I saw, very clearly. When secret said this as well it also validated what I saw happen.

8. Itchy

Itchy Member

If I can put my input on this, Just Luke said in T chat before or after you killed Jake (dont remember when really) that he himself (Just Luke) was infact the one that went in the vent. I didn't record this as I didn't think this would go this far. I think he himself is the only one that can shed light on this

9. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

Sunsetz demo should go that far... its about 10 minutes or tick 45000

10. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

Hello!

I was mentioned as the person to provide the demo and I would also like to Include the short clip that started this, my demo of course includes the whole map and I'm sure there's a demo of the map afterwards but I feel like this clip alone will bring about some resolve and end to the needless argument, I'm very sorry that a slay sparked some very disturbing words to be said about players and even a players child. I hope to not add flame to the fuel with this but for someone say a superuser or even better yet a hell member to make a decision on the report.

Thanks.

YouTube:

11. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

I love you
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2020, Original Post Date: Jun 24, 2020 ---
    I was literally tracking his player icon to prove he went in the vent XD
    papi.JPG
    How did you do that third person thing...

12. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

@Sunnsetz Thank you, this is what we needed and i was wrong.

@Lino I apologize for the Slay. I was wrong and I should have waited for more information. I will make sure to be more careful next time and record more often. I hope this does not happen again on my part and will work to make sure it does not.

A hell admin can determine if there is any punishment warranted for the words you said. '

Thanks!

PAPI Jake

13. Lino

Lino Veteran Member
    Donator

I don't accept your apology one bit, how the hell does that look like a "95% chance that I didn't go in the vent scenario"... It wasn't like you slipped in, you ran out of your cell, and then ran back into your cell inside the vent, stayed there, then came back out. When confronted about it moments later you point blank lied.

14. Japi

Japi Member
    Donator

Because we all make mistakes. I made one this time, it happens. I didn't "point blank lie" I miss remembered and made a mistake. I made it very clear to kenny and all of the other admins on the server thru admin chat if I made a mistake, which I did, I would take any punishment and deal with it.

I'm sorry yet again, it was a mistake. Hell admins can take it from here.

15. Boy

Boy Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

@PAPI Jake, please dont punish someone unless you are 100% sure, 99.9% certainty isn't enough.

@Lino, it doesn't matter, if he had been given a chance to be a PayAdmin, it is clan's decision. Try not to pass personal comments to players who you aren't friends with. I have noticed you do that on server myself.
    There is no point linking Papi Jake's past mutes to justify your actions, your mute list is more relevant here as you are the one being reported today.

No further action or replies required.

16. Rory :)

Rory :) Junior Member

@Lino Stop talking about my beautiful daughters you degenerate little troll boy

17. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

Replying to reports/unban threads when you are not directly involved and are providing evidence will result in you being forum banned. Please don't do it again.

18. Rory :)

Rory :) Junior Member

@WildFire Lino involved me when he was referencing me and my family. Hope you can understand that. peace out.

19. WildFire

WildFire Administrator

This was about 2 months ago and you've not brought anything to the table, so if you do this in future you'll be forum banned. We like to keep threads clear.

Thanks.