1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crashing The Server With The Spray

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Ara Ara, May 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

Name: righteous

Server: JB

SteamID:   (STEAM_0:1:104153884)

Reason:  Crashing everyone with the spray, disconnects himself after I call him out. I have sprays disabled, therefore the spray doesn't effect me, i ask righteous why hes crashing everyone and he disconnects right after, not being crashed by it himself. he was the only new player online and at the time the only one able to move freely besides me.

Proof:

Video of my console you can pause and read but it clearly shows him disconnecting and being the only other person able to move after him making everyone crash.

2. Tommy

Tommy Member

Hello, good morning!

As you can all see in the server i was crashing players cilents with my spray I had set.

I know what i did was wrong, but at the time I was doing it, i had no idea it was set to it. Yesterday i was playing on my own MG server fucking around with friends crashing there games for the fun out of it. I forgot the spray was set, and the reason I couldnt see the black spray is because i have sprays disabled which lets you spray your spray, but you cant see it yourself.

It was an honest mistake, but a shitty mistake.

I am truly sorry for crashing your players games.

3. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Banned for a week, for crashing other players game.

I don't see any fun in that even if it was on your own server. Let this be a lesson for you. Do not repeat this or next time you will be permenantly banned.

Thanks for the report.

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Extended to Perm. I'm not convinced that this was not malicious. Crashing server/clients tend to earn people a perm ban and considering your history it was your final chance.

Good luck in all you do in future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.