1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't understand

Discussion in 'Server Problems & Suggestions' started by Bobbymans, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Bobbymans

Bobbymans Member

Lego map, Raq died, i was warden, wanted to continue the Musical Chairs game, and pressed the button for music, 2 T's died.

Next round, I get slayed after ADMITTING and saying it was me who did that, after that I get the message: One more MISTAKE from you and you get perm CTbanned.

First of all, yes it was a mistake, but i wanted to continue the round, the admin must've meant a "mistake on purpose" but i legit thought the game would continue, the reason that i type all this is that… this still counts as a mistake that gets me closer to a CTban?

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Report threads: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/41991/ and https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/41986/

2 reports about you within the same week, you came from a perm unban on CT. I told you to be careful. At that round you took warden said "freeze, keep playing the game" and killed 3 Ts in the game. Where you basically freekilled them, that's why I slayed and swapped you to T. With a last warning, to be careful or you'll end up getting ctbanned again and this time it won't be removed that easy.

3. << Bandit >>

<< Bandit >> Junior Member
    Donator

To be honest, I don't know how that button system works either.
    We need someone to make a tutorial. :)

4. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

If you aren't familiar with how buttons work, then ask someone else who does to explain, don't be pressing random buttons.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1