1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fk

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Ara Ara, Apr 19, 2020.

1. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

2. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Report section for serious punishments only, not just one freekill that can be dealt with in-game. Please add additional evidence if this continues because a warning is sufficent.

NB: Knifing near a vent is a sure-fire way of getting 'freekilled', so I suggest don't, If I did what you did and I got killed, I wouldn't complain as it's my own fault for doing something stupid.

3. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

Sure thing, leave the thread unlocked and I'll post more.

4. Matycam

Matycam Member
    Donator

It isn't a freekill but it's about bobbymans breaking rules.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f2tlqhq3dnzb0nt/bobbymans.dem/file (radio spamming)
    He already got warned by kenny but I added it so you have a better view about him breaking rules lately
    [​IMG]

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0d4zla5u5ofg80r/bobbyyyyyyy.dem/file (speaking dutch on mic)
    I've also send this to @kenny7 in personal but he didn't respond to it yet.
    In this demo he speaks dutch on mic with duro. (duro's steamid if you need it STEAM_0:0:65147523)
    Also in the second round mustafaberkaykara (STEAM_0:1:17973255) starts massfreekilling so it would be great if you look into that aswell.

Note: These 2 incidents happend in the last week

5. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

The massfreekiller is perm CTbanned (mustafaberkaykara STEAM_0:1:17973255), please remember to make a new report for the massfreekiller, will be much easier for us.

I have muted them both (Duro and Bobbymans) for a day, for talking non-english on mic.

Edit: more proof came in from Sunset about Bobbymans freekilling, shooting in stack and baiting. He's perm CTbanned. (https://youtu.be/j9li98A39Ng)

Thanks for the report.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  6. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

This player is really getting on my nerves with his trolling on ct and in GENERAL this player is a troll and I think admins/players already know that.
    Just yesterday he baited just like what's shown i my video and ruined my round and before that he keeps on starting games opening cells pressing buttons without the warden permission but unfortunately i don't have video for that and just now he baited ruined my round, and he doesn't even apologize just trolling laughing afterwards. He got a plenty ct bans this year and his still not learning his lesson.

--- Double Post Merged, Jul 4, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 4, 2020 ---
    And here is another video from today just the next map after his baiting in summer.
    opening cells without warden permission like i said above.

His excuse "i didnt know it was the cell button" And he played a couple of rounds in that map his not new to this map.

7. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

Aplogise for spamming but this player keeps breaking rules in every single map.

Animal just finished a hard game and win himself a lr and Bobby out of no where just freekills him "You scared the shit out of me" and laughing.

8. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

He had his last chance.... He's not suitable on CT, perm CTbanned for freekilling, baiting, trolling on CT.

Thanks for the report.

9. Waleed

Waleed Senior Member
    Donator

Thank you Kenny really helpful.