1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

unban

Discussion in 'Unban & Unmute Requests' started by aNtiix, Apr 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aNtiix

aNtiix Senior Member
    Donator

Name: aNtiix/vynn        

Server: all of them    

Admin: Nomy/WildFire     

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:216460236  

Reason: bypassing

Hello.

~4 years ago I got permanently banned for massfreekilling in JB server by Nomy, after that I was bypassing with multiple steam IDs, which I regret doing because it got me in to more trouble.I know I said that I will never ask for an unban, I have no excuses for that. I also don't clearly remember as to why I actually freekilled, it might have been because Boy banned my alt account for apparently 'wallhacking'. Which isn't true,I didn't cheat on JB server, that demo WazBlaz provided as evidence shows absolutely nothing-like wallhacking.I can't defend my self more than to just say I didn't cheat.I couldn't prove it. It felt really unfair that I got banned for that, so that might have been the reason I freekilled. I've cheated in the past, I'm over that phase,I don't do it anymore.As to my previous steam accounts, I no longer have access to them, sold them.I don't know what else much to say.
    I would like to give the staff formal apology for what I've done, I'm sorry.     

edit: adding banned steam IDs
    STEAM_0:1:176251094
    STEAM_0:1:64520564
    STEAM_0:1:101638007

Last edited: Apr 5, 2020
  2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

3. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

Unfortunately your unban request has been denied as you have had many chances to come clean and change, however on the account you bypassed as Vynn, you still recieved gags, mutes and bans for disrespect, racism and trolling showing you have not changed. You will not be able to appeal this decision for at least 6 months, where we can review whether there has been any bypass attempts or if you continue to follow our rules.

4. aNtiix

aNtiix Senior Member
    Donator

Understood, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.