1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jgamer & dobermann griefing

Discussion in 'Report a Player' started by Brook, Mar 29, 2020.

1. Brook

Brook Junior Member

Name:         Jgamer & dobermann

Server:      hell clan

SteamID:   STEAM_0:1:12157525 & STEAM_0:1:24995380

Reason:      Suspected me for cheating and started teamattacking/griefing.

Proof:

--- Double Post Merged, Mar 29, 2020, Original Post Date: Mar 29, 2020 ---
    After this report, durkzz decided to join them.

STEAM_0:1:5998088

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

All 3 of them are banned for teamkilling.

Thanks for the report.

3. durkzzzzzzzz

durkzzzzzzzz Newbie

Yep this is true we did team kill was I in the wrong? maybe but at the same time no but the question is why? well for starters brook your a cheating scum bag with a previous vac bank and 8/10 people on the server was vote banning you because of you wallhack and always have. You have been banned from other servers as well. And if kenny7 had any brains to question why the number ranked on he's own server was teamkilling on purpose he might have questioned it. your blatant as well there's nothing legit about you whatsoever. Yet again an admin supporting a cheater what a shocker. I wouldn't want to return knowing you play there anyhow your completely pathetic and can't play fair. good luck

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

@durkzzzzzzzz, please do NOT reply here, or you risk to get forum banned. I know Brook for a while now and I know that he is not cheating. If you want you can make a unban appeal here: https://hellclan.co.uk/forums/21/.

5. JGameR

JGameR Junior Member

Look at this 2 lil videos short amounts of time and ban 3 people ? crazy one sided as always..Brook is maybe someone you know for a long time but that day he was cheating,me durkz and dobermann were retaliating against a hacking aimbot cheater and couldnt get enough votebans to get rid of him, the videos noticed they were very short clips and halfways through it was frustrating and we got fed up of it. so now we have to individually make a thread to unban ourselves!? jokes, what comes around goes around brook karma <

6. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

@JGameR, if you think someone is hacking gather up your evidence and report them here: https://hellclan.co.uk/forums/19/. Replying on other reports will earn u a forum ban.

7. Gofkyourself

Gofkyourself Newbie

So you banned my account thinking Jgamer had 2 accounts you may be the dumbest admin ive ever known. well you clearly don't know him well enough fuck your insanely dumb who the hell put you in charge your fucking clueless. Why would I appeal and play with a cheater? you can keep a cheater on your server, you know what stick your appeal up your ass .. dumb cunt!

8. Brook

Brook Junior Member

Do you even have single piece of evidence to show where I cheat? Because I can give you a lot of evidence for not cheating.

9. WildFire

WildFire Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

He's been forum banned. No point in stooping to his level.