1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Current, removed and suggested maps for the MiniGame Server

Discussion in 'Maps' started by suRpr1zE, Mar 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. suRpr1zE

suRpr1zE Administrator
    Super Admin ]HeLL[ Member

To keep track and keep a database of maps that have been considered for the minigame server I've created this thread for reference. It will be categorized in current, removed and suggested maps. I will include my comments (and others') if I have previously tested it with a date stamp and will try to include a GameBanana (or another safe) link if possible. Removed past versions of maps are not (normally) included in the Removed category.

Note that I am purely going by the MiniGame map thread... there are probably other maps that are left out because they were not written in the thread.

Please use this thread and check if the map you are suggesting hasn't already been suggested before in the MiniGame map thread: https://hellclan.co.uk/threads/80/. Ctrl + F is your friend.

Legend:
    xx/xx/xx = The date when a map was removed, reviewed, suggested or mentioned.
    ??/??/?? = Unknown removal time of a map from the server.
    (suggested) = Map was suggested after its' removal.
    (surp verified) = I agreed with a review or reason at the time.

1. mg_smash_cannonsz
    2. mg_hold_your_balance
    3. mg_knife_multi_fix
    4. mg_smashfloor_v3
    5. mg_pauls_minecraft_course_v2
    6. mg_dans_course
    7. mg_escape_prison_beta
    8. mg_multimap_orbital_fix4
    9. mg_office_coursee
    10. mg_randomizer_v5
    11. mg_ski_mountain_fix_v2
    12. mg_tomgreens_allinonev2
    13. mg_ig_ace_course_v3
    14. buses_from_hell_fixed
    15. mg_severns_multi_machine
    16. mg_random_arms_extension
    17. mg_sg_allinone_skill_v2
    18. mg_fun_minigames_fix
    19. mg_metro_course_v3
    20. mg_fno_multigame
    21. mg_jacs_multigame_fix4f
    22. mg_lt_glacier
    23. mg_hellz_multigame_2012_fix
    24. mg_lt_galaxy_v5
    25. mg_galaxy_course_v2
    26. mg_saw_3_fix
    27. mg_oaks_course
    28. mg_color_multigames_v2_fix
    29. mg_kirbys_brawl_v2
    30. mg_remsopor_encore
    31. mg_Sketchy_course_final_v4
    32. mg_awp_submarine_v2
    33. ka_trains
    34. mg_fun_multigames_fix
    35. mg_jacks_multigames_v1
    36. mg_oaks_laboratory_fix
    37. mg_ruinztrap_course_v1
    38. mg_kegs_course_v3_fixed3
    39. mg_awp_multigames_fix
    40. mg_grands_multigames_2013_fix
    41. mg_lego_multigames_v2
    42. mg_Wolf_Course_v6_F
    43. mg_lego_builder_v1
    44. mg_all_in_one_sg_XIVz_fix
    45. mg_foolscourse_v3
    46. mg_ninja_warrior_Fixes
    47. mg_mythic_flag_v3s
    48. mg_YOLO_multigames_v1
    49. mg_clouds_multigames_beta2
    50. mg_lt_metropolis_v2
    51. mg_parish_course_v2
    52. mg_pharaohs_tomb_fix
    53. mg_dc_course
    54. mg_xix_multigame_x3_fix3
    55. mg_grand_puzzles_f
    56. mg_movie_madness
    57. mg_CT_in_Trouble_v2
    58. mg_mikis_multigames_v1
    59. mg_devil_course__v2
    60. mg_swag_multigames_v2_1
    61. mg_50arenas_v1
    62. mg_lego_course_alexxt_v2
    63. mg_fission_course_fix
    64. mg_struses_games
    65. mg_3k_smash_lego_copter
    66. mg_mario_party_v1_0
    67. mg_noobs_course
    68. mg_rota_derp_v1_1
    69. mg_OAKS_cruiseship_v2
    70. mg_battle_slider_v3
    71. mg_raphi_multigame_v1_1
    72. mg_justsurvive_1_v16
    73. mg_thc_lego_final
    74. mg_moarlazor_course_v3
    75. mg_OAKS_chutes_n_ladders_v1
    76. mg_OAKS_rathouse_xmas
    77. mg_invisibleman_beta5
    78. mg_arcs_multigames
    79. mg_waytobar_course_v2
    80. mg_NxR_course
    81. mg_circle_course
    82. mg_nx-neox_course_2_remake
    83. mg_oaks_skyscraper_b22
    84. mg_polar_panic_2
    85. mg_delusion_alpha
    86. mg_dev_galaxie_course
    87. mg_100traps_v3
    88. mg_czy_multigames
    89. mg_4all_multigames_rc1
    90. mg_neox_multigames_pbeta2
    91. mg_backalley_run_v2
    92. mg_fun_multimods_fix
    93. mg_pyramid_escape_fix
    94. mg_ka_trains_detach
    95. mg_tankbase_v4
    96. mg_nwave_course_beta4
    97. mg_lucky_turn
    98. mg_aztec_strafes
    99. mg_xmas_nipperhouse_v3_2
    100. mg_WarmCup_Headshot
    101. mg_smee_tower_lite_v2_1
    102. mg_n64_goldeneye_v2h
    103. mg_race_long_road_ext
    104. mg_hard_road_course_v101
    105. mg_sohigh_course_v3
    106. mg_kirbys_course_v2
    107. mg_NiMaFa_course_final
    108. mg_beast_course_v5
    109. mg_mikis_course
    110. mg_labo_course_fix
    111. mg_wl_multigames_v3_1
    112. mg_lawl_course_final
    113. mg_LEGO_course
    114. mg_GumObstacle
    115. mg_saw_rfix_64v
    116. mg_cbble_course_beta3
    117. mg_color_course_v5
    118. mg_minks_course_beta_v2_fix_01
    119. mg_nxr_course_2
    120. mg_pauls_multigames_v2_fix
    121. mg_piratewars_2012_v2
    122. mg_metal_course2
    123. mg_velocity_tower_v3
    124. mg_funmatrix_reloaded
    125. mg_rx_legoescape_v1
    126. mg_dev_evo_multigames
    127. mg_knife_multi_50hp
    128. mg_phoenix_course_v3_1fix
    129. mg_nimafa_2_final_fix_css_f2
    130. mg_laboule_industries
    131. mg_Nebo2_Course_s
    132. mg_lego_35hp_twse2
    133. mg_DayNNite_course_b3_fix
    134. mg_CommandConquer_V2
    135. (mg_serpentis_temple_v1)
    136. (mg_aer_fabula_v1b)
    137. (mg_stone_of_destiny_td)

SuperMarioKart_v1 - 16/11/10
    mg_go_for_it_bf - 16/11/10, 23/10/11
    "...removed due to lack of quality." 26/11/12 (suggested)
    mg_item_battle_v5 - 16/11/10
    mg_boatrace_scramble - 16/11/10
    mg_ski_jumps_v2 - 16/11/10
    mg_escapefear1_final - 16/11/10
    mg_5doors_v3
    - 16/11/10
    mg_p90s_Obstacles - 16/11/10
    mg_last_stone_left_final
    - "should be removed... It's bugged and people can't get over one stage..." 20/11/10 (posted by @Pagno)
    mg_shieldassault_v3 - "cause it sux and everyone quits" 10/12/10 (posted by @Jizzy)
    mg_saw_all4all_fixed_2 - "Sometimes i think that that would belong to Deathrun Server , because more likely its a deathrun map , 2 Ts 30 Cts... And of course Ts Has Buttons to press to kill CT" 15/12/10 (posted by @Hank6LT)
    mg_humantetris - "When Walls come , you can see "Invisible Walls" Floating , and the map becomes very easy , because you can see , where you need to stay , jump , crouch. Also floating "Invisible Walls" makes the map look a bit awful , but still , its playable..." 15/12/10 (posted by Hank6LT)
    "It ain't bugged anymore but it ain't fun" 23/10/11
    mg_special_delivery_beta1 - "There is glitch that when CT drops their weapon and when T has weapon , they take their weapon , and kills T easily , seriously , too easy map . every T gets fraged because of that stupid glitch." 19/12/10 (posted by Hank6LT)
    mg_Sweeper_Nature - "Really boring map, most players leave within the first 2 rounds, there are other maps on the server that use the exact same concept but have a more interesting gameplay" 03/01/11 (posted by Jizzy)
    mg_dance_or_die - "very boring map everyone is leaving" 10/01/11 (posted by @Vmx)
    mg_bear_attack_hard - "same" 10/01/11 (posted by Vmx)
    "Old, outdated and obsolete. When the players won, there was not much to do but to do nothing. You are stuck when you win. Unless there's an admin, players would have to kill themselves for next map... I don't see that happening." 30/09/12 (suggested)
    mg_dodgeball_b1v1 - "very small and all you have to do is stay and hope u wont die" 10/01/11 (posted by Vmx)
    mg_balance_beta - "bugged and boring" 11/01/11 (posted by Vmx)
    mg_space_box - "It lags a bunch when there's a lot of players, and it's just really boring. Everyone starts to rtv or leave." 22/01/11
    mg_saturday - "Nobody wants to be ct in this map. The fastloaders get the 2 terrorist spots and they just start slaughtering the helpless ct's.. It's really no fun when you're a ct." 27/01/11
    Ctf_Skyrail_2010 - "The sky is so bugged that fps drops like crazy. It's a decent idea but the map is bugged, sad. I don't know why it hasn't been removed already." 31/01/11
    mg_aztec_smash - "It's so boring. All you do is wait and see if the block hits you or not, and the reward for surviving is a knife fight versus the other team..yay. -.-' " 07/02/11
    mg_car_fall - "You've got no idea how much I want this map out of the server. Same as aztec, just waiting and hoping you don't get hit by objects." 07/02/11
    mg_custom_arena_v3 - "Players usually rtv or leave when this map pops up, it's just one map. The player that gets to the middle gets to choose what weps we got, what hp and what speed. Rubbish." 07/02/11
    mg_madness - "Way to big and way to fps-dropping. It's also way too bright, if that's even possible." 07/02/11
    mg_oneshot_auk_fix - "This map is only fun for the terrorists. The ct's just try to make it to the end while t's try to shoot them out of a window with a deagle and eventually ct's kill the t's. Not fun at all." 07/02/11
    mg_precision_blades - "The most horrible minigame map I've ever played, it's official. Remove it please." 07/02/11
    mg_shinobi - "Way too big, it fps-drops and lags. It's a fine idea though, but the map fails." 07/02/11
    mg_sledge - "Awful. It's extremely hard to kill anyone due to everyone are at their sledges at triple speed. You can only play 2 rounds on this map max."
    mg_beach_assault_v1 - "Not too much of a boredom, but the duration of the map sucks, you gotta wait some time before you can even face the enemy team, plus it fps drops you." 10/02/11
    mg_glassfloor - "Fastloaders only get the 2 terrorists spots. I've never gotten it tbh. Ct's never win in this map, t's slaughter them with their guns they can buy while ct's try to make their way down without dying which is 97% impossible." 10/02/11
    mg_hellhound_survival_v1_4_1 - "It's not anyones idea of fun. Some people, with myself, just sit around and wait until 10 minutes are up so the next map can load. This map is a total waste of time, and does sometimes fps-drop." 10/02/11
    mg_boxes - "Players don't like the map, it's basically a mosh pit with boxes dropping out of the air with guns with 1 mag in them. Players tend to rtv everytime this map is on." 10/02/11
    mg_spacefloor_v3 - "A well done breakfloor map but way to fps-droppy. Interesting attempt but the fps-drop ruins the gameplay, plus we already have another breakfloor map on the server, of the old school." 10/02/11
    mg_lucky_bastard_V4 - "...if you stay in the middle the wall that seperates the halves wont work and you can just go to the spot where the floor breaks to continue on." 10/02/11
    mg_Ts_Multigames - 11/02/11
    pacman_auk - "I know I recommended this map, I did test it but the bugs got shown where alot of players where playing. Ct's drop at the beginning and 1 lives, I always lived when I tested it 'cause I was the only ct." 16/02/11
    mg_mk_abstract - "It does lag on the server. Didn't lag when I was playing it myself, it's one of those things that gets shown when there are many players." 16/02/11
    All_in_one_velocity_v1 - "One of our worst multigame maps, one level is bugged completely, while the other levels are bugged partially. Plus when new multigame maps get added we need to remove the old ones..." 19/02/11
    deathrun_ratrace - "Fps-drops and it's just plain boring. Nobody wants to play on it." 19/02/11
    mg_boulderdash - "Boring. You can also glitch by using the boulders and make them push you out of the map." 19/02/11
    mg_starwars_v2_4_1d - "The vehicles work occasionally, but when they don't, erh.. they're bugged." 21/02/11
    "Third time this map is on the server (at least) and the third time it's getting removed. Bugged vehicles, big map, rounds take long. Waste of time." 14/02/12
    mg_battle_in_space - "Boring as well, when you get the cash you just camp at your spawn with an AWP or an auto-sniper killing the enemy spawn pretty fast." 19/03/11
    mg_battle_party - "The least fun multigame map on our minigame server. The map is overall OK but we have like 17 multigame maps so this one should be removed. Has a bugged level also, players could get stuck there throughout the map." 19/03/11
    "I remember that this map was removed because of the dodge game. When all the flashes ran out players couldn't kill the enemy team.. and the round was just endless. That's the primary reason, plus it's just old." 30/09/12 (suggested)
    mg_warmcup_arena_final - "The player that gets the only t spot has it throughout the map. The ct's are just trying to kill him basically, plus some people lag in that particular map." 19/03/11
    mg_survival2_beta2 - "This map can't handle 20+ players I think leading it to lagging like crazy, unplayable." 19/03/11
    mg_crazyconveyors - "Lol, crazyconveryors is bugged man, sucks too! Man I'm stupid not seeing this, but you can just surf up and get the guns, plus you can easily die on that map... AND players think it's boring..." 20/03/11
    mg_last_egg_standing_v1b - "Ah shit man, it has a major bug! When you go get a knife you have a small fps drop (more for others, depends on your comp), and when everyone runs off to get a knife at the same time, everyones game crashes. Unplayable map because of that, would be fine map if it weren't for that." 21/03/11
    mg_boxcutters - "Boring for the ct's. Only three t spots, and the players that get it will have it throughout the map. Ct's basically just try to kill the t's by chasing them around the map, not really fun. Plain boredom for the ct's." 03/04/11
    mg_precision_b1v4 - "Boring. Not fun throwing nades for a minute then just trying to kill the other team with the weapons you tried to get with the nade-throwing. Pff!" 07/04/11
    mg_office_course_2011 - "No, the current one we got is better, he modified the map very little and it's just another version of the map, not an update." 13/07/11
    mg_wipeout - "It's a great race map and he obviously put work into it but it needs improvement and updating because alot of things are bugged, such as that invisible barrier SWAT posted a video about. When he fixes the bugs the map can go onto the server, plus the challenges don't support 16+ slots." 13/07/11
    mg_mustang - "I think people find it to boring always gets RTV'd almost instantly" 17/07/11 (posted by @ppengu, surp verified)
    mg_TheShip_b3 - "this map is just very glitchy, at the start 40% of the time the CT fall to their death thought the boat ruining the map." 17/07/11 (posted by ppengu, surp verified)
    mg_empanada - "very short and unfair: first person at second stage gets a 3 second minigame to complete before continueing. Everyone else gets a glass climb taking at least 30 seconds. Meaning first come always wins." 17/07/11 (posted by ppengu, surp verified)
    mg_wipeout_sweeper - "Always RTV'd. This entire map is ... crouch jump over and over Kind of boring." 17/07/11 (posted by ppengu, surp verified)
    mg_CommandConquer_V2 - "I feel tankbase is much better than this map and i feel if we had to choose one take this off and leave tankbase on." 17/07/11 (posted by ppengu, surp verified)
    07/08/20
    Mg_Hulk_V7 - "needs removed as soon as posible, map just ends the rounds in 2 seconds. something to do with picking the new hulk. Edit: was fun in testing just completely bugged when played with others." 04/08/11 (posted by ppengu, surp verified)
    mg_tv_tower_v5 - "should definitely be removed, it's no fun at all." 22/10/11
    "All of those maps except smee_tower have been on the server before, and they're all ancient. So no." 21/05/12 (suggested)
    mg_items_fight_v1 - "Gets rtv'd instantly and sucks" 22/10/11 (posted by @Robb, surp verified)
    breakfloor_space - 28/11/11
    mg_knii_tower - 28/11/11
    mg_lucky_bastard - "Tested fine on my server and Ppengu's server but not on ]HeLL['s" 28/11/11
    bf_justinbieber - "Nobody likes it." 02/01/12
    mg_color_course_v5 - "Noone can get past strafe and gets rtv'd quickly" 21/01/12 (posted by Robb)
    mg_jeepathon2k - "Veichals are bugged, so its just a fy map now tbh" 21/01/12 (posted by Robb)
    "Old, repetitive, boring." 13/02/20
    mg_buildfort_b2 - "Suckish map and people get errors and everyone just knifes every block and never builds a proper fort anyway." 21/01/12 (posted by Robb)
    mg_aircraftcarrier_v1 - ??/??/?? (12/02/12)
    mg_mountain_course_gk_b3 - "This map is anything but challenging. Way too short, ugly graphics and the end is the worst part." 14/02/12
    mg_mountain_escape_fixed - "Too big and too long man. Boring obstacles, they're challenging but they're not fun. Boring map in general." 14/02/12
    mg_Jump_obstacles_3 - "This map is ridiculous. 20 fucking huge levels, where it takes you at least (if you have a phD in CSS) 15 minutes to finish for each of the last 10 levels. Not to mention that there is no proper ending. It seems that this map was made for a 64 slot server running on the same map for 12 hours. No-one will finish this map on our server. Also the longjump at lvl 12 or something is huge, I can't complete the first jump, doubt it's possible for mid-skilled bhoppers even." 14/02/12
    mg_castle_v2 - "I do like this map but unfortunately it can go on forever since T's can go into the secret and camp there. They can also play two songs at the same time there which is bloody annoying for everone, no way to stop the music." 14/02/12
    "If you go into the secret, you can press both the buttons and two songs would play at the same time. TNT by AC/DC and some techno song... Furthermore, players are stuck up there at the secret unable to get down unless they drop to their death. The map is bugged like that." 30/09/12 (suggested)
    mg_jaws_b3 - "Such an old classic map, I really like it but unfortunately it only has about 12 slots for each team, which means that people have to sit in spec and wait. Not that popular anyway. Good map tho." 14/02/12
    mg_spacebase_v1_fix - "Rounds take a long time to end since it's hard to find the last living T's or CT's. People want it removed off the server." 14/02/12
    mg_frightnight_final - "3 T's with knives, rest of CT's hiding. Don't know wtf I was thinking when I approved this map. T's rack up kills slicing CT's like bacon and boosting their kills and KDR, which is unfair. Get it off the server plz." 14/02/12
    Fun_Race1 - "Everything is bugged, not enough slots, was removed before, showed up on the menu now out of nowhere it seems." 14/02/12
    mg_smash_attack_v1 - "Laggy map, impossible for T's to win, it's too easy for the CT's to kill the T's." 14/02/12
    mg_obstacle_legend_fix - "Level 19 is bugged, impossible to complete it. Map crashes server and the server plays it again so the map never changes. Ancient map as well." 14/02/12
    mg_gravity_v1 - "Unpopular map, good idea to push or pull people towards you but it's not completed and it's laggy." 14/02/12
    mg_tower_defense_source_v1fix - "Pretty big map, we would need to lengthen the map time to 2 hours to finish it, and it's not even an obstacle map. Maps like these are more or less made for bigger servers with bigger map time." 14/02/12
    "Tower defense - been on the server before and gets boring fast" 15/06/13 (suggested) (posted by Spoon)
    mg_supermariobros_v1 - "Unpopular map in general, noobs fail at it, skilled regulars pwn. Kinda like rat race." 14/02/12
    saw_puzzle_final - "The only puzzle map on the server is b0r1ng. Same stuff, same routine, no obstacles, just time waste." 14/02/12
    mg_dreamscraper - "You get a glock for some reason at spawn, and there are endless respawns, and a lot of noobs die at the first traps = Lots of glocks at the bottom which lags the map a bit by bit." 12/03/12
    mg_piratewars_2010 - "Replacement" 21/04/12
    mg_pauls_obstacle_challenge - "Ancient map, too easy and it has gotten boring." 21/04/12
    breakfloor_classic - "Remove by default, not enough slots like Dimis says." 21/04/12
    mg_items_fight_v2fix - "Players don't like it, neither do I, it tested alot better. Boring map." 21/04/12
    mg_toyboy_2 - "Race map which should've gotten removed long time ago." 21/04/12
    "This map only has to offer that nostalgia. The rounds will drag because players will go around the map again and again trying to catch up with each other. No." 27/03/20 (suggested)
    mg_hopi_olympics_v2a - "Only T's can pick in this multigame map, and in some it's really unfair for CT's, ancient map aswell." 21/04/12
    "This is the one multigame map that attracts the most trolls. Everyone always just presses the middle button, making it a knife fight at spawn, whereas CT's won 80% of the time. T's always jumped onto the platform over the door and made their "last stand" there, which most of the time they lost. The minigames inside the map aren't all that either..." 30/09/12 (suggested)
    mg_saw_IV - "Way too short and if the elevator goes back up it can't go back down to pick up players that missed it, they have to kill themselves for another round." 21/04/12
    mg_aquaman - "Been on the server since I first joined it I think! If one team is owning, everyone joins that team, so it's very unbalanced." 21/04/12
    "Old, repetitive gameplay." 13/02/20
    mg_cbble_course_beta3 - "Lack of quality. Short. Ending is bad." 21/04/12
    mg_ig_hellmix - "Worst multigame map we have on the server. Lack of quality, ain't fun." 21/04/12
    mg_wipeout_fixed1 - "I actually have nothing against this map but it is bugged and players seem to hate it." 21/04/12
    mg_pauls_teambattle_v3 - "Very old map, you can glitch it and get a deagle to spawn and kill the other team. Also the ball path level is a troll paradise." 21/04/12
    tron2_jb7 - "I'm going to assume this is the oldest map on the server at the moment. It's a multigame map, sometimes it bugs out so players are playing two minigames at the same time, nades and shotgun, knife and race etc." 15/06/12
    "Old, some games badly made, missing textures." 13/02/20
    mg_bob2_n00b - "Easiest and probably the oldest obstacle map on the server at the moment. Players don't want to play on it." 15/06/12
    "Not fit for a timer, boring." 13/02/20
    mg_jacks_bhop_battle_v4 - "Wasn't loved at first, but now it's hated. It has gotten boring. It's pretty challenging bhop, most players can't make it past to get a deagle as a wep." 15/06/12
    "Was on server before, too much time wasted at start." 20/06/13 (suggested) (Posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_moomin_multigame_v2_1 - "Awesome to play at first. Extremely boring all the times after. And if you know the map too well you'll just pick the same one again and again for yourself and pwn the other time. Happened yesterday. Old map as well, missing textures for some people in one minigame, me included." 15/06/12
    mg_masogs_course_beta2 - "Obstacle map that was never really popular, has fps drops in the beginning of the map. Gone boring." 19/07/12
    "Like Balzak said, this map has been on the server before. It was removed due to fps lags and because it got boring after some time. It's very linear. The obstacles can be very challenging, failing is easy. The ending is interesting and a fair try for something new, but everyone gets teleported to the end when one player finishes, making other players unable to finish the map themselves. If there are the same skilled players on all the time, how will they ever get to finish the map before them? It wont be added again, although the map isn't bad at all. It just needs a lot of polishing." 23/12/13
    mg_roflcopter - "Old map. Players don't like it, been around for too long." 24/07/12
    mg_SimonSays - "Old map, been around for too long. Most of the players don't like it." 24/07/12
    mg_hn_randomrace - "One of the minigames there is bugged so you're trapped there until the end of the map. Not a popular map." 24/07/12
    mg_mk_colosseum_x - "Players don't like it, gone boring. Old map." 24/07/12
    "Disliked map (I enjoy it tbh)." 13/02/20
    mg_breakship_b12 - "I think it's enough to have one piratewars map. This one can also get campy, people can buy guns and slaughter the other team with autosnipers or awps." 30/09/12
    mg_scari_multigame_v3 - "Gotten boring, old map. On deathrun minigame the T can get guns and kill the other team. Simon Says game takes too long." 30/09/12
    mg_saw_2_remake_v2_fix - "It has gotten well boring. Gets rtv'd sometimes. If you go into a secret a hardcore techno song plays on a high volume, trolls have sometimes went there every round." 30/09/12
    mg_jetpack_final - "Old map, not popular. Trolls can fly in air and they are then almost impossible to kill, rounds can drag from that." 30/09/12
    speedrace_v4 - "One major glitch is that there is no afk kill so troll players stay at spawn while other players doing the map legit have to keep doing the slide. I didn't notice this in the beginning. 18/11/12
    mg_ig_acehell - "...removed due to lack of quality" ??/??/?? (26/11/12)
    mg_forge_galaxies_v1_2 - "battlebuilder will replace it. It's not that liked as well, makes players leave. Battlebuilder will make them stay." 31/01/13
    mg_battlebuilder_v1_2 - "Replaced with lego_builder." 10/04/13
    mg_ZeiZeis_Office_v2 - "Because of the acceleration this server has it's easy to wallrun some traps which obviously the map maker didn't think of. You can also crouch over floors that should break when stepped on without them breaking. Plus, you can strafe around an invisible wall on the roof, evading many traps. And without a timer this map is pretty boring." 24/04/13
    mg_invisibleman_beta6 - "Been on server before. Maybe someday in future." ??/??/?? (08/09/13) (suggested)
    "Got removed because it had fps drops plus the rounds could gone on forever, + that map were either loved or hated." 14/10/13 (posted by Strawberry, surp verified) (suggested)
    mg_SkiLLixX_Multigames_v2 - "The slide minigame was bugged, not everyone are boosted. You can also fall through the map in iceskate. Lighting is bad. You can see the effects through walls from the nade you get if you get to pick a minigame. Don't think I'll be adding the future versions of this map." 16/06/14
    mg_floydscourse_beta - "Was optimistic about this one, knew it wasn't good for a timer but it seemed fun albeit short. Players didn't like it." 25/02/15
    mg_crash_bandicoot_party_v1 - "17 spawnpoints lol. Removed." 01/06/15
    mg_divine_multigames_v1 - "Map was reported for crashing the server." 28/05/16 (posted and removed by @Nomy)
    mg_crazykart_v1 - "to be removed, crashes server" 05/01/17 (posted and removed by @Wazblaz)
    mg_pauls_multigames_v2_fix - "remove mg_pauls_multigames_v2_fix its corrupted i think cant join on this map now." 26/09/17 (posted by @98ankush, removed by Wazblaz)
    mg_smee_tower_fix2 - "mg_smee_tower_lite_v2_1 added and replaced mg_smee_tower_fix2" - 29/12/17 (posted and removed by Wazblaz)
    mg_OAKS_multigame_v1 - "I think I removed it because it was crashing the server after some update." 20/01/18
    br_steezus_alpha
    - "Players can respawn after they die. Round doesn't end." 13/02/20
    mg_frightnight_final_v3 - "T's don't switch automatically, very dark map, repetitive." 13/02/20
    mg_kennys_multigames_x1 - "Some games broken." 13/02/20
    mg_kippes_course - "Can walk off map, badly made." 13/02/20
    mg_kirbys_tower_v1 - "Too big." 13/02/20
    mg_piratewars_gfl
    - "Replace with mg_piratewars_2012_v2." 27/03/20
    mg_pharaohs_tomb2_v3 - "Removed for a teleportation bug which can make you skip a large portion of the map." ??/07/20

mg_saw_telebox - "The saw map is a bit better than the one we have on the server, but if you fail at any trap you get teleported back at the beginning which really isn't fun, it's better to just die. We shouldn't add it." 05/03/11
    "I tested the saw remake, and the fact is that it's better but it teleports you to the beginning. It might sound better but it's not, trust me." 17/07/11
    mg_DeagleDerby - "...and deaglederby is really shit tbh. Was the original map of the idea of people moving in a circle shooting each others with deagles." 12/05/11
    mg_ghosts_course_v1_fix - "Nah, those famous mappers just helped him with fix. I tested it before you put it up here and it's easy and boring, basic textures. Horrible." 17/05/11
    mg_csg_galactic_gulag - "No. It's very easy and gets boring after you win it." 18/06/11
    "No. Been put up twice before. Map is too easy, once you've finished it once it gets really boring and it'd get rtv'ed after that." 22/10/11
    buses_from_hell_redux - "The busesfromhell_redux lowers fps on lower-end PC's (mine included)." 17/07/11
    "All of those maps except smee_tower have been on the server before, and they're all ancient. So no." 21/05/12
    mg_ghosts_course_v2_beta_v2
    - "Re-tested it. It's big, basic textures, easy challenges, bugged platforms, songs aren't playing... Plain boring. Sorry but no." 17/07/11
    "Yeah maybe you're right. It's challenging for most players I guess but in the end it's still easy. And the spinning platforms start to slow down making that noise when I jump onto them. Like they're lagging." 18/07/11
    mg_TheShip_final - "wont be added because frankly when the beta was on the server it wasn't fun. It looked better when I was testing it. Unless someone else thinks otherwise (not including robercoolh) it wont be added." 28/07/11
    02/09/12

mg_saw_fix_ndf - "wont be added because why remove it for the current version? You should know that the elevator is only bugged sometimes and that's server-sided, it's not because of the map. When I played it in singleplayer it was fine." 28/07/11
    boulder_dash - "Absolutely not! Lol. This map makes no sense. Test it yourself." 02/08/11
    arghhh - "Not really a minigame, more like a fy server or something." 05/08/11 (posted by Jizzy)
    yeayuhhh - "Not really a minigame, more like a fy server or something." 05/08/11 (posted by Jizzy)
    mg_mario_kart_v1_fix - "The way you test is not the same. You didnt test for slots. we have 32 slots on MG server not 20." 12/09/11 (posted by Nomy)
    "...crazykart is already on the server. I wont test the other one because I don't want two similiar maps like this on the server." 13/05/12
    "Mario kart - Similar to crazykart which already is on the server" 15/06/13 (posted by @spoon, surp verified)
    bf_justinbieber - 10/10/11
    mg_tv_tower_ace - "Right, mg_tv_tower_v5 should definitely be removed, it's no fun at all. I didn't test your replacement, but that shouldn't go on either. These kind of maps aren't fun." 22/10/11
    mg_lb_holidayclub_fix - "I'm not sure if this map should go on. It's an obstacle map which most of the times I would love to see on the server but this map is just one bloody headache. It's challenging, but not in a good way, I honestly think that players would rtv this away." 22/10/11
    "Years ago, when I played these maps I played them on a 5acc server so they were a lot more challenging and took longer to complete. But now that I've tried playing them on 10acc I found mg_lego_course_titi_1 way too easy and way too short, I had barely any fun playing it and I was pretty bored after having completed it once. Same was with mg_lb_holidayclub_fix." 24/03/15 (posted by @Remix)
    mg_creative_multigames_v8_ns - "Again, not sure. The map is just one big copy of many popular minigame maps. Don't know if he's giving credits now, but last time this map got thrown off Gamebanana because it was such a ripoff lol." 22/10/11
    mg_wipeout_demuth_b5 - "The other maps I did not mention will not get added" 28/11/11
    mg_terminator_v1_fix2 - "The other maps I did not mention will not get added" 28/11/11
    ssbm_xmas_beta5 - "The other maps I did not mention will not get added" 28/11/11
    mg_fun_omahabeach_2010 - "The other maps I did not mention will not get added" 28/11/11
    mg_break-o-box_v4 - "The other maps I did not mention will not get added" 28/11/11
    "No. It's a lot like breakfloor and this map was never really entertaining back in the day." 28/09/12
    mg_ski_mountain_resort_fix - 22/12/11
    "All no." 06/03/12
    "Third or fourth time it gets suggested? It's just not a better version. Oak added some nice stuff at the resort and that's basically it.. Pointless add. I also have another xmas version of the map we can use during christmas time, but there wont be another version on the server. One we got is more than good." 12/03/12
    mg_office_course_2011_v2 - 22/12/11
    mg_pirate_wars_2011xmas - 22/12/11
    mg_battlefield_island1 - 22/12/11
    mg_rh_last_rain_fix2 - 22/12/11
    "Submission trashed on GB." 10/06/12
    mg_battlefield_iceland - "All no." 06/03/12
    "This map is really well made, even though both halves are just a copy of eachother. Vehicles are great, and the CTF sounds and flags look good. However, with almost no exceptions, these kind of maps begin to fail over time. Star wars map had been added twice and removed twice. Tankbase got removed. Commandandconquer got remove. We're just tired of these maps, and this map is pretty big aswell. We don't want the last two surviving units of both teams searching for each other, delaying the round. It'll be one big warpit with skilled regulars pwning noobs. No thnx to these kind of maps." 12/03/12
    "Battlefield - buggy" 15/06/13 (posted by Spoon)
    mg_lego_course_2 - "All no." 06/03/12
    "I prefer the first one over this one. Same old traps and obstacles in a lego setting, quite boring. Wont add courses just to add courses. Enough lego maps as of now. No." 27/03/20
    mg_office_course_2012_ns - "No offence, but fuck other versions of office course lol. This version even got flagged on gamebanana for credit theft and more shit, but comments and flags have been removed lolz. Anyway, I tested it and the amount of secret nades is unbearable. Never have too many secrets. This is one of them maps where it's shit because of all the extra stuff on it which serves no purpose. Also the bonus levels? Shit climb levels. No, this will not replace the one we have now." 12/03/12
    mg_splintercell_v2_fix - "Too deep for css tbh. It'll just end up in a warzone, everyone not knowing what to do. So nah." 12/03/12
    mg_noggot_course_fix_v2 - "Damn, was gonna say it got trashed and I couldn't play it because of that, but I just checked now and it's up again. :p Testing was not interesting, poorly made map with so many flaws I wont bother to count them. Tbh that guy is a newbie map maker, but we all start as one at first." 12/03/12
    "This map is easy yes, but it's not like kegs. It wont be popular like kegs, because it looks awful. The gameplay isn't good either, and all the obstacles are taken from other maps. No creativity at all in this map. Some visual bugs after the map maker removed platforms in earlier versions. The end is sad as well, one button that kills you and it gives you frags. Didn't even bother to throw up a laser like other course maps do. Fat no." 23/12/13
    "mg_noggot_course_fix_v2 is a very easy map to finish like Animal mentioned. There isn't much of a quality to it as well, the textures are your basic Source textures and the traps aren't original at all. This map will get repetitive and boring after a short period of time. Wouldn't want this on the server." 16/06/14
    mg_to_hell_with_this_b4_fx - "Bad course map. Wont get added. Not properly done." 12/03/12
    mg_ZeiZeiii - "OK, I tested this map before you suggested it. Truth is, it's a good and easy obstacle map, though it's rather long. Ending is nice, but I think players will get bored of it. Also one little lethal detail in the map in which I must refuse it goes onto the server; there are a shitload of guns at the end. Players can put them all in one corner and lag the shit out of the server. I tried it on my own server and it worked, I had 10 fps and server was laaaaa444ggggyyyy. So unfortunately, no." 12/03/12
    13/05/12

mg_bossfight_dragon_v11 - "No by default. The bossfight mod is an interesting one and I support the mapmaker that makes them, BUT bossfight maps have no place on a mg server. Players don't like it, that's why they got removed off the server." 12/03/12
    "I remember a few years ago we had a bossfight map versus Justin Bieber, and as far as I can remember it was sorta fun. However I can easily imagine a bossfight map being redundant / boring after you've beaten it. Although if its really hard it might have some replayability." 12/08/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_kepler22b_xblah - "I'm assuming you didn't read the info on the map very well. xD It's a singleplayer map for css, LOL. It specifically says that it's not for large MG servers. But I tested it anyway. It's a lolmeh map. Well made though." 12/03/12
    mg_ghosts_cave_v2_beta_1
    - "It's challenging at first, I'll give it that, but it's too low quality for the server and ultimately it's gonna get removed 'cause players are going to get bored of it, definitely." 16/03/12
    mg_multigames_lawr - "New and creative multigame map, but he has alot of bugs to fix before it goes on. So no." 16/03/12
    mg_craftside_v2 - "It's an aim map. Buy guns and kill enemy team? Not a minigame." 16/03/12
    mg_schooufi_fail_b2 - "Too short and too shit. Although I loved the flying barrel obstacle." 16/03/12
    mg_jacks_pushcircle_prefinal - "Although it's fun fucking about flying through the air it's definitely gonna delay rounds + the map is 70+ mb extracted = Fuck that lol." 16/03/12
    mg_wipeout2_plaguefest
    - "That wipeout map is horrible. Wait 2 minutes to play the next level after you've finished one? Many of the traps are bugged. Shit map man..." 23/03/12
    mg_jump_obstacles_finally - "As long as I am here to protect the server, these kind of maps will never go onto it. I stopped testing at level eight or something with the doors.. This map is just there to get people frustrated. And if you fail once you have to go to the beginning again. It's not suitable for the server, noone will finish it in 10 minutes." 13/04/12
    13/05/12

mg_scary_course_v2 - "Semi-challenging obstacle map. Nothing special about it. Once you've finished it once it gets boring. Also at the part with the zombies, too many ragdolls, that's gonna lag on the server for sure. If obstacle maps are gonna get added they need to be more creative and of better quality. So no." 16/04/12
    mg_car_survival_v3 - "I love this minigame! Always have. Dodging fast stuff coming towards you is definitely fun. However, even though this map is decently made, it's gonna get boring and half the players will hate it. One of those maps. Also, playing Avicii - Levels every round will certainly explode someone's ears at some point. That song is so overplayed... So no." 16/04/12
    mg_creative_multigames_v8_fix - 16/04/12
    mg_multigames_lawr_v5 - "Few creative ideas. I especially liked the jump level and when it goes dark. BUT, some copied minigames and the low quality makes me say no, plus over time it will get removed if it would get added. Rather looking for maps for permanent stay." 21/04/12
    mg_piratewars_2012 - "Didn't test, only tested v2." 21/04/12
    mg_piratewars_2012_v2 - "Very little change from 2010.. gfl will go onto the server anyway, and we wont be having two piratewars maps." 21/04/12
    mg_smash_rave - "Only smash map I tested out of those 3, because I really don't want them to go onto the server. This is a decent smash map and I LOVED the soundtrack, but we already have smash cannonsz which is more than enough." 21/04/12
    mg_Smash_Evolved_b2 - 21/04/12
    Mg_smash_Silo1_V1 - 21/04/12
    mg_warmcup_headshot1 - "No. This is a repetetive process which will eventually get very boring. Plus the songs every round for each map is a bad idea." 21/04/12
    mg_Bomberman_v1 - "The map maker has great creativitsm but usually his maps are too complicated. Great mapper though, but this map is not gonna be popular and it's hard to understand. I even had a hard to killing Ppengu in 1vs1, think about how it's gonna be on the server." 21/04/12
    mg_mgsbox_v2 - "You get a box and then you're suppose to run around and kill the other team? Woohoo? No. Ain't even a minigame in my opinion." 21/04/12
    mg_cubefield_b4 - "If he would've made this map like the game is on multimap_orbital, I would have said yes to it. But it's badly made. Way too slow." 21/04/12
    mg_deagle7a - "He took a gungame map and put four different modes on it. Lols. Not fun." 21/04/12
    mg_justacourse_v2 - "Pretty challenging but very boring." 21/04/12
    mg_escape_final_fix - "Boring obstacle map." 21/04/12
    mg_scary_course_2012_v4 - "Two of those have been suggested before. I've tried egypt course and zeizeiii before, they wont go on. City course was the only map I hadn't tried, and it was low quality, pretty dull and easy.. ending was bad. No to all of these." 13/05/12
    mg_egypt_course_v4_fixed - "Two of those have been suggested before. I've tried egypt course and zeizeiii before, they wont go on. City course was the only map I hadn't tried, and it was low quality, pretty dull and easy.. ending was bad. No to all of these." 13/05/12
    mg_city_course - "Two of those have been suggested before. I've tried egypt course and zeizeiii before, they wont go on. City course was the only map I hadn't tried, and it was low quality, pretty dull and easy.. ending was bad. No to all of these." 13/05/12
    mg_item_battle_v4b - "All of those maps except smee_tower have been on the server before, and they're all ancient. So no." 21/05/12
    mg_boxcutters - "All of those maps except smee_tower have been on the server before, and they're all ancient. So no." 21/05/12
    mg_creative_multigames_v8
    - "Nah CJ, that map has 40 minigames which is way too much.. Players pick the same one over and over again I've seen on other mg servers. Minigames last so long as well." 10/06/12
    mg_hidden_realms_v1 - "Submission trashed on GB." 10/06/12
    mg_gravitycastle - "Basically a deathmatch/fightyard map built abstractly. Could take players some time to find eachother if it's 1vs1. Boring map." 10/06/12
    mg_aM_autumn_course - "Pretty challening obstacle course at first, but very dull and boring. I'm trying to keep obstacle maps at a minimum to keep the fun at maximum." 10/06/12
    "These maps however will not get added due to lack of quality, map making, enjoyability or simply because we have enough course maps at the moment..." 08/09/13
    mg_dr_minis_course_v2final - "Submission trashed on GB." 10/06/12
    "Your other suggestions except for the whale one (didn't test it yet) which you also put here are all no's." 24/07/12
    mg_HnS_Office_Assault_v2
    - Why on earth is this a minigame map? mg_hns? It's just hide&seek man. You pick a furniture and you hide.. Map maker just put the mod in a mg style, where you pick furniture by walking into it instead of selecting it from a menu. I see no reason why this map should be on a minigame server." 14/07/12
    mg_hn_compoundcourse2 - "Your other suggestions except for the whale one (didn't test it yet) which you also put here are all no's." 24/07/12
    mg_ifionly - "Your other suggestions except for the whale one (didn't test it yet) which you also put here are all no's." 24/07/12
    mg_tron_fix2 - "Tron was fun to play but it's gonna end up like crazykarts and get boring and eventually removed." 06/08/12
    mg_hn_whaledefencev2 - "whales is pretty bad aswell, I doubt players will understand what to do and it will get rtv'ed. I don't like HandsomeNick's maps, they're all bugged at some point." 06/08/12
    mg_car_survival_v4 - "I'm glad you understand the reasons for why car_survival can't go on, and I also agree that it would be a fun temporary thing. But I am almost always looking for maps that will stay on the server for a long time, and that's why this map will not go on." 10/10/12
    bob2 - "bob2 and bobiii are classic maps but they're old and obsolete. Much rather play new maps." 10/10/12
    bobiii
    - bob2 and bobiii are classic maps but they're old and obsolete. Much rather play new maps." 10/10/12
    mg_nwave_blahblahblah
    - "I'm not familiar with that nwave course, his latest is beta6, is it not?" 10/10/12
    mg_radiotower
    - "No. :)" 03/11/12
    mg_ruinztrap_course_v3 - "Thing is, I don't really see the difference between the "hardcore" version and v1. I also don't see what's wrong with v1, no visible bugs that block players from completing the map. I think in v3 he just made the map easier. So I think the one we have right now is good." 18/11/12
    mg_ruinztrap_course_hc_v1 - "Thing is, I don't really see the difference between the "hardcore" version and v1. I also don't see what's wrong with v1, no visible bugs that block players from completing the map. I think in v3 he just made the map easier. So I think the one we have right now is good." 18/11/12
    mg_skillZ_cannonZ - "No to all. 4 of them have been on the server before and removed due to lack of quality. Jump obstacles will never go onto the server... Noone will finish it in 10 minutes. skillZ and freefall are bad." 26/11/12
    mg_freefall_eo - "No to all. 4 of them have been on the server before and removed due to lack of quality. Jump obstacles will never go onto the server... Noone will finish it in 10 minutes. skillZ and freefall are bad." 26/11/12
    mg_jump_obstacles_2012 - "No to all. 4 of them have been on the server before and removed due to lack of quality. Jump obstacles will never go onto the server... Noone will finish it in 10 minutes. skillZ and freefall are bad." 26/11/12
    mg_airforce_marines - "I stay away from minigame maps with vehicles in them. Reason being the server sometimes has a mayhem bug which mess up the physics in the server, therefore vehicles as well. So no to that map." 04/03/13
    "Been on server before." 08/09/13
    mg_clyvescoursev4 - "Clyves course is a bad map, bad traps and has some issues." 04/03/13
    mg_minecraft_battle_v2_fix - 01/04/13
    mg_minecraft_multigames - "Minecraft multigames is in beta, he's got a lot of things to fix before this map can be put on the server." 01/05/13
    mg_saw_ultimate - 19/06/13
    mg_seabattle_v3 - "Vehicles. Lots of bugs come from vehicles." 20/06/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    MG_Air_Assault_V1_5 - "Vehicles again." 20/06/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_battleforce_soccer - "There are football minigames on maps, we don't need a football map." 20/06/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_hunting_v1 - "meh" 20/06/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_lego_35hp_twse2 - "Fairly sure this is in lego multigames." 20/06/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_scari_multigame_v2 - "We've had this before, but a better version. Was removed, didn't really have any unique minigames." 20/06/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_jacks_saw_all4all_fix_b6 - "Never heard of this, jack is a good mapmaker so I'll have a testy testy with saw_ultimate." 20/06/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_spearwars - "lol, it seems to get good ratings and comments, but I don't think it passes the quality control test. 666kb, might even be less than hold_your_balance lmao." 20/06/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_beachrun_v2 - "NAH" 20/06/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_mikeses_lego_run4gun - "Looks like a race. Comments don't look good." 20/06/13 (posted by Steven Seagal, surp verified)
    mg_creative_multigames_v9 - "Most of the other maps that were suggested wont be added..." 22/06/13
    mg_splintex_course_v1_fix - "These maps however will not get added due to lack of quality, map making, enjoyability or simply because we have enough course maps at the moment..." 08/09/13
    mg_another_stolen_shit_course - "Submission trashed anyway lol." 08/09/13
    mg_invisibleman_horrorhouseFIX - "These maps however will not get added due to lack of quality, map making, enjoyability or simply because we have enough course maps at the moment..." 08/09/13
    mg_original_course_2013_v3 - "These maps however will not get added due to lack of quality, map making, enjoyability or simply because we have enough course maps at the moment..." 08/09/13
    mg_football_v1 - 24/09/13
    mg_run_bish_run - 13/10/13
    mg_DayNNite_course_b3 - "This map is very hard for the average skilled minigamer. The surf at the end is quite difficult to get a grip of. It's usually not a good thing for an obstacle map to be hard, and in this case it's no exception. Obstacles are pretty fair, there's creativity in this map which is always good. The textures throughout the map are default ones from hammer, no custom content seen. Makes the map look dull. Overall the obstacles and difficulty (notice: for pros) is good but the "eyecandy" that the mapmaker talks about is nowhere to be seen and the map is therefore dull. Most obstacles are not original but refined from other maps (which is normal). This map was a contender but I can't add this due to lack of quality in gameplay." 23/12/13
    mg_halo_course - "Like a comment there states, it's nothing like Halo lol. He tried to create a "futuristic" map but failed unfortunately. The map is very linear and boring, the traps are fairly easy. Some obstacles are just annoying and take patience to finish but they're not hard. Not an advanced map maker, graphics are bad. So is the gameplay, linear and boring. Wont be added, in this present or the future." 23/12/13
    Mg_Robz_Course - "These maps I did not test because they looked bad. I really didn't feel like wasting my time on these maps as I know they wont get added. Due to lack of originality (texture-wise and gameplay) and a lack of a good atmosphere." 12/01/14
    22/09/18

mg_school_course_b2 - "The school theme is okay-ish, so are some traps but the map is pretty boring. Also the vent obstacle. That takes agessssss. Not any fun crawling through a vent path for 35+ seconds (or more, seriously). "Vent maze with random ways (changes every round)" seriously? No thanks. That's just annoying for everybody. Map is overall okay-ish but not something worth adding at all." 12/01/14
    mg_paranormal_course_beta - "These maps I did not test because they looked bad. I really didn't feel like wasting my time on these maps as I know they wont get added. Due to lack of originality (texture-wise and gameplay) and a lack of a good atmosphere." 12/01/14
    mg_hs_course - "These maps I did not test because they looked bad. I really didn't feel like wasting my time on these maps as I know they wont get added. Due to lack of originality (texture-wise and gameplay) and a lack of a good atmosphere." 12/01/14
    mg_sweet_course_fix2 - "Decided to test this one despite it looking bad. It's really not worth adding. Textures, gameplay and atmosphere is all pretty bad. Some traps were okay, but most not original (if not all)." 12/01/14
    mg_ShroXx_course - "Now this map is something I want to see. I've tested it and reviewed it twice before, first when it was v1 and again when it was final. I decided no that second time and unfortunately it's no this time again. The map is perfect for a timer, and although some parts of the map are low quality and even not working (lasers) it's original all the way through and is very enjoyable. I'm saying no for now because of the non-sense discussion about course maps. I think I'm definitely going to add it in next adding sessions." 12/01/14
    mg_saw_legacy_v3 - "Saw maps are always risky by nature. Some become classics and get a cult following, but this one is not one of those maps. It's pretty boring, you have to finish tasks at one point which seems it's more like for single player than a full server, and it wouldn't work with a timer. No for now and forever." 12/01/14
    mg_HaXarN_course - "These maps I did not test because they looked bad. I really didn't feel like wasting my time on these maps as I know they wont get added. Due to lack of originality (texture-wise and gameplay) and a lack of a good atmosphere." 12/01/14
    Mg_Invisiblemen - 12/02/14
    mg_sonic_multigames_css - ""There are some similarities with 4all_multigames" Lol. He took 5 minigames from his old map and put it into this. Then layered it with new textures to create a "Sonic" feel. The textures aren't even that spectacular. Gameplay is pretty dull as well.. Slide is OK, yet plain. Climb is very dull imo, the wind button is just going to agitate players and make them frustrated. It's not hard nor challenging. Nothing in this map is challenging, except maybe that spiral circle that's suppose to boost you over the water but I had a hard time making the jump, dunno if I was just doing it wrong. Then there's hardly anything in the map to make it look attractive, he says "Beautiful world not unlike that of the Sonic games" but I don't see anything beautiful, honestly. I also drop from 120 fps to around 70-80 at spawn and some other minigames. Nice optimisation. Not sure how much you tested Stylez but gameplay is bad except his older minigames. Might as well just add his old map instead, no fps drops, more creativity, better gameplay and better looking map." 20/04/14
    mg_jakes_course_v2 - "mg_jakes_course_v2 is an ancient map that I remember playing when I first got into mg. It's going to get repetitive and boring really fast, we're suppose to be playing this map for 15 minutes! Easy course and not suitable for WR because of some obstacles (paths being opened). Wont be added." 16/06/14
    mg_speed_domination_2011_v02a - "If i remember correctly mg_speed_domination is an awful map. I'm fairly certain I've played it before and it got repetitive and boring after only a few rounds. It's essentially a pushcircle minigame which plenty of the multigame maps already on the server have. Though just because i found it bad doesn't necessarily mean others will as well, imo if it is a well made map and creates no issues, i think it could be given a chance or a trial run." 21/06/14 (posted by @aNimal, surp verified)
    "Xix's idea for this pushcircle/domination minigame is good but the quality of the map can be better. Fps can drop in some places and I'm afraid this map will be of no fun to the less skilled players. You're just sliding around trying to dominate areas to win the points race. I don't think it will go on." 21/06/14
    mg_jungle_course - "mg_jungle_course is a very broad map, there's a lot of space between the obstacles, which isn't really that good; promotes a lot of straferunning and bhopping. Among the obstacles there are unfortunately some moving sliders and platforms which is a minus for a timer. Then I couldn't see any creative or original obstacles/traps which he so proudly mentions in his description about the map among with "much detail" and "variation to other course maps". Which is not correct. Then the ending. If I wasn't sure about whether to add the map or not before, this is what made me sure. At the end there's a button which kills everyone. We do have those maps, kegs and sketchy for example, but those maps make it up with other qualities. An end kill button is something course makers should never include in their maps, unless it's for a good reason (you can't die on sketchy, makes sense there)." 26/08/14
    "Gonna paste what I said about mg_jungle_course back in 2014. Still applies..." 27/03/20
    mg_phoenix_course_v3_1 - "This is actually a very decent obstacle map. Long and challenging for a timer, runs would need to be good. There are 3 main things that ruin it however, also some minor things. Basically the map optimization needs to be a lot better because there are fps drops throughout the map especially at the big water trap, that is the main reason why this map is not going on." 25/02/15
    mg_kippes_course_2 - "Plain, dull, easy and very boring." 25/02/15
    mg_dust_course_2 - "However I did like mg_dust_course_2 it was a bit challenging and fun to play but it might just be too easy with 10acc. I also found this obstacle bit repetitive and boring [pic]." 24/05/15 (posted by Remix)
    mg_lego_course_titi_1 - "Years ago, when I played these maps I played them on a 5acc server so they were a lot more challenging and took longer to complete. But now that I've tried playing them on 10acc I found mg_lego_course_titi_1 way too easy and way too short, I had barely any fun playing it and I was pretty bored after having completed it once. Same was with mg_lb_holidayclub_fix." 24/05/15 (posted by Remix)
    mg_metal_course - "I don't think the server needs simple course maps at the moment..." 14/03/16
    mg_jump_for_gun_lego - "jump_for_gun has an interesting concept but nobody wants to wait 130 seconds for some advanced players to finish the jump rope at the start every round." 14/03/16
    mg_gore_course_b1_fix - "I don't think the server needs simple course maps at the moment..." 14/03/16
    mg_Tv_Tower_SaYyIV - 22/03/18
    mg_dream_xmas_final3 - 04/06/18
    mg_hard_ground - 22/09/18
    mg_dev_course_beta2 - 22/09/18
    mg_knife_skate - "Super repetitive gameplay, way too simple, no thanks." 13/02/20
    mg_minecraft_course_random_beta - "Not fit for a timer, some courses badly made." 13/02/20
    mg_lego_NxR_course - "Not a bad lego map but no to those this adding session. Maybe next adding session, no for now." 27/03/20
    mg_ig_bob - "It is somewhat fun to play on for the first time I guess however it will probably end up being really boring. What really makes it not suitable is the bhop at the end. I really struggled but managed to get past it but gave up at the surf downwards + bhop. Way too difficult, not because it's only for skilled players, it's just badly made. No." 27/03/20
    mg_ZeiZeiii_2easy - "It has some nice things to it like different textures, variety in obstacles and some originality but it also has unnecessary long vents to crouch through as well that it's not always apparent where you should go. Some textures are annoying. The map is long not in the good sense, I think it will get really boring really fast. No." 27/03/20
    mg_ZeiZeis_Office_v2 - "This map gets boring. Gonna stand with what I wrote about it when I removed it back in 2013..." 27/03/20
    mg_scary_course_v3 - "There's nothing original or new about this. Not much to say other than I didn't enjoy it. Plus the slider goes into the wall. I found mg_scary_course_2012_v4 to be better, it was longer with more obstacles but that's also a no. [pic]" 27/03/20
    mg_metal_course_level - "Not as good as mg_metal_course2. The french in the beginning is annoying lol, one obstacle isn't as favorable for the timer and I didn't get the same enjoyment out of it as 2. If I'm going to place two maps of the same type it needs to be better in some way. No." 27/03/20

Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.