1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spray for Mys†ik ♥

Discussion in 'Graphics' started by Luxxy, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Luxxy

Luxxy Member
    Donator

Mr. @Mys†ik ♥ It seems, It won't let me tag you properly but, I have made your spray that you requested, If there's anything wrong with it then do tell me so I can fix or change to whatever you need :)
    I hope you like it.
    From the the gif below, it obviously looks around 2x better as CS:S quality when it comes to Gifs is horrible. But I tried to optimise everything to the best i could while still maintaining the gif effects.
    --------------->
    Here is your download link -----> Click meeee
    How to install
    Insert the vmt and vtf file into, C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\materials\vgui\logos
    That is for me, so for you it could obviously be different, if you need help inserting it let me know.

--------------->
    Comp 2.gif

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Mys†ik ♥

Mys†ik ♥ Newbie

Woaw.. Thank you very much Luxy babyyy I didn’t know you can do it so quickly, this is so nice. I really like it by the way and the gif effect is awesome !! I just have a request concern my name: Is it possible to put the “M” only in capital letter and to introduce the cross instead of the “T”
    Just like my name it would be perfect bro.
    If you can cut the corners and keep what’s inside the circle only would be just great

3. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

You mean cut the corners so you just see the circle with your name? good one to be fair, would be better I think for the sign. Now it's a square in a circle xD.

4. Mys†ik ♥

Mys†ik ♥ Newbie

Exactly my point :) I would love having it without the square's corner. I don't know if you can do that with the gif effect tho.
    I'll insert the files later and see if it works.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Luxxy

Luxxy Member
    Donator

@Mys†ik ♥ let me be honest with you right now. As i'm still new to making graphics and animating things, removing backgrounds on a gif in Adobe After Affects CC 2020 is pretty hard, I'm not sure how to do it tbh. When i work it out ofc I will.
    The only way i know is to save each frame and edit them with photoshop. But that will take really really long for your type of gif.
    As for the text, I recently had an issue with my storage and memory, (16/02/2020) and I had to reset my whole computer, loosing all the animated saved files. So unless I make it for you all over again, then I wont be able to change it to "Mys†ik ♥," If i could I would because of course i want to make better graphics.
    But as i said i'm still learning, but check it in game and let me know what you think. :)

6. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

I noticed your spray's are kinda shit quality ingame Luxxy xD, like from Wahab, Mystik, dunno who else. But they are ruined ingame while it looks good on here. You using .vtf files?

Ingame:
    upload_2020-2-29_23-52-47.png

7. Luxxy

Luxxy Member
    Donator

Thats just CS:S animated quality mate. But i've worked out how to have really decent looking sprays now, sadly not animated yet :/ @Kenny7

Last edited: Mar 1, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  8. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Stop tagging other people noob! I don't get how people forget the 7! The 7 is my love, my life!

9. Luxxy

Luxxy Member
    Donator

lol.. you're just bad @kenny7