1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JB guntoss broke for cts

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike Source Chat' started by Mrzippy, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Mrzippy

Mrzippy Member

Hey just to let you know I think the gun toss is broken for cts as it does not bonce or go that far for the cts it just drops and feels like it may be heavy or something. im not sure if the server just needs a restart or if its just the maps was on afew maps at the time spy was one off them and vip summer the other. im finding it abit unfair for cts when all a t picks is guntoss atm as it has not changed for them. before you say im just bad at it and need to learn how to gun toss I have been picking gun toss as a t for along time as I like it and am abit good at it but when ever I go ct its just not the same.. just would like to know what other people think on this and if anyone else is getting the same ?
    thanks Mr Zippy

2. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

It should be fine since I won 2 times from Ts in Guntoss Lr while being CT myself last night. Server probably just needs a restart, I will check it out in abit when I get home.

If you see this bugg again just call a admin to restart the server. The restart should fix it and should be fine for both teams.

Or maybe you are not skilled enough Zippy! >:):p

3. Mys†ik ♥

Mys†ik ♥ Newbie

I don’t think this is related to the server. I’ve never see a different between T’s and CT’s about that. But I agree with you bro, some map are bug, I mean it feel heavy sometimes. We have maps you can’t even knife toss about, so yeah I believe hit box and gravity change dépend of the map.

4. kenny7

kenny7 The Experienced
    Donator

Also true, it depends on the map. Most of the time you can't knifetoss on spy_vs_spy. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't, think that some maps have different settings then others.

5. Chasin

Chasin Member
    Donator

I have the same problem though. i can never win a guntoss on CT and on T i win them 99% of the time. The guns seem indeed way heavier and it never bounces correctly for me.

It might have something to do with your interp, are you using interp ratio 0? Because ive always thought that that is the problem for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Skip

Skip Member
    ]HeLL[ Member

I said this a few weeks ago. It’s definitely different, I can beat everyone whilst playing t and then once it’s ct I end up having no gun bounce what so ever...

very strange.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Suicide

Suicide Senior Member

Ez wins in both sides, guess my guntoss scripts still on point:drunk::nerd:

8. Ara Ara

Ara Ara Member

Try throwing the gun without strafing, then strafing after you've thrown it and bhoping forward once you hit the ground, idk why but whenever I do these the gun goes WAY farther, a noticeable amount, might be just a fluke but it seems to work. I've also noted when the gun lands on its flat side it wont bounce ( Obviously ).Then again if you somehow find a way for it to always land barrel down, it will well almost 99.99% of the time always bounce forward.

I'll play jb today and try a couple other things but hope what I said helps : ^)
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 18, 2020, Original Post Date: Feb 18, 2020 ---
    Update: Ain't broken.
    Conclusion: getgud or stop being bad

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. The Secret

The Secret Member

today is 4th of April and i witnessed the same issue. swapped teams with the person who was winning and he had the same issue aswell.

it feels like CT deagle is heavier and falls short.

• Like Like x 1